A Story A Day

Started by ladyfickle, August 13, 2017, 11:53:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladyfickle

I have decided I want to publish a story each day on my blog - around 1000 words. I would love these stories to happen in a fantasy world, I have crafted – the Planet of Alpha Gem.

QuoteIn the Milky Way, in the constellation of Gemini, there lies a small planet, where human tales, dreams and reveries complain of their life. It is called Alpha Gem and it is linked to the Earth and other planets with magical portals, protected by relentless guards. It seems the human dreams and fantasies have populated this planet with all kinds of deities, fairy-tale characters, mythical creatures and charms that the human mind even keeps on breeding…wonderful Gods, elves, fairies, dwarfs, nymphs, mermaids, unicorns and dragons from various mythologies, as well as apparitions, phantoms, witches, trolls and villains of all sorts.

I would love to base the stories around minor characters in my books – such as the old, French speaking butler, who loves everybody in the mansion, or the maid-servant of the princess, who also falls for the prince. But any story happening on Alpha Gem is welcome.

I do not think there has to be very steamy sex in these stories, but a hint of sensuality is welcome. Since the tales of auld times were actually written for adults, and they contained violence, drama and sex, to entice the readers.

On the planet of Alpha Gem there are 8 divine Kingdoms, their coasts are splashed by the Great Silent Lake. All the stories which happen in this space are abundant with fantasy magic and potions, vanilla relationships, various romantic challenges of people who fall in love. And you should fall in love as well!

So, come write with me…