Where's the bail money?

Rhedyn

Sorry, spent it already.

Zaphod

Oh, you unfaithful tramp!

Phantomhive

Hides, in my cell.

Under the bunks yeah.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

tyr4n02r

I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Lady Sakura

Oh! Dear please...help!

Phantomhive

Go away ya hear!

This's my hiding place.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Scylla

Phantomhive

Rhedyn

But sharing is caring..?

Styx26

Only with dessert, miss.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Rhedyn

There's dessert in here?

Styx26

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Lady Sakura

Ooh, quick on smooth :)

Phantomhive

Lady Sakura

Jail birds singing songs

Phantomhive

Lady Sakura

Shouldn't Drop the Soap.

Phantomhive

Lady Sakura

Phantomhive

Lady Sakura

Rhedyn

Lady Sakura

Damn right! Start Stripping :P