Eternal snow's

Started by Dabi, January 18, 2017, 05:42:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dabi

Please do not post here, personal message me for any enquiries thank you!

Introduction..

Hey everyone!  People call me Snow.

I have been here on/off since 2013. And I have been role playing for nearly 10+ years. I am in my mid-twenties, female in real but write as a male. I'm based in the UK looking for like minded individuals to write with. Here's a few things to keep in mind when  you're thinking about sending me a PM.

- I am a fast poster, but I 100% understand if you're not.
- I am a male x male combination only.
- I can play seme, seke and uke but my most describe role and desired is Dominant Uke.
- I can play fandoms and OCs  and cannon characters.
- I can do E-mail and thread Only.
- I'm not interested in doing F/F pairings. Just had a horrible experience at .
- I love angst, putting my characters through difficult situations.
- I love taboo characters with flaws. [Charcters that don't click straight away type thing]
_________________________________________________________________________________

Cravings...

- Male pregnancy,
- Risk of pregnancy,
- Fat characters,
- Sherlock John x Sherlock, John x Mycroft.
- Bridget Jones' baby  Marc x Jack<-- Yes I'm obsessing over this.
Yaoi on ice....  Viktor x Yuuri/ Yuuri x Yuurio
_________________________________________________________________________________

What do I expect from you?

I personally don't like the terms rules & requirements these are just the basic things that you need to keep in mind.

* I am looking for Tops and switches currently.
* I am looking for PARAGRAPH writers. Able to mirror and keep up with me in length.
* Story driven before Smut.
* Able post frequently I can understand not every day but more than two post's each week, any longer than three weeks without any sign of communication will consider it dead.
* Flexibility in kinks.  I will consider anything you will to try I expect the same in return type thing.
* Really connect with your characters.
* For the love of god, do not just...'respond' for the sake of responding. If you have no muse, nor wish to contribute to the RP at all. I will eventually get bored of leading.

Fandoms

Assassins creed
Black dagger brotherhood J. R ward.
Bleach
Bridget Jones is baby,
Dark series, Christine Feehan
Dragon fury novels,
Harry potter,
Lord Of the Rings,
Pirates of the caribbean
Yaoi on Ice,
Gravitation,