Looking for a demon (ex torture humiliation) and dragon age

Started by abandoneddolly, August 03, 2010, 03:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

Nightmare

a demon that feeds off pain goes into a young girls dream and tortures her turning it into a nightmare. The demon grows addicted to the girl and starts coming back night after night. The girl stops sleeping afraid that if she dose she will have nightmares again. The demon craves the girl and after nights of not being able to find her he goes into the mortal realm hunts her down and drags her back into his realm. Its no longer a dream.  Somewhere a long the way the girl starts to like it too and that makes her hate the demon even more.

I thought we could start when he first goes into her dreams and go from there.

dragon age

ok I was playing dragon age today, and I want to rp the part where mmm If you play the alleinage elf as a girl and the earlsson comes and takes her. I want to rp that except that the other elves don't come to her rescue.  and that probably wasn't a very good explanation.

Dunnuck

question for nightmare. how intense is the torture?

and I like the idea of the dragon age one, though I am more inclined to do an EX, but if that doesn't work out, Dragon Age is fine :D

abandoneddolly

as intense as you want. the more Ex the better in my opinion.

Zaer Darkwail

I suggest you play mage origin story in dragon age, the Nightmare plot would suit very well with female mage who fails in the Harrowing and gets her mind trapped in the Fade.

abandoneddolly

Dunnuck

abandoneddolly

Dunnuck