News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

[BESM 3rd] The Awakening

Started by Letrixia, September 19, 2014, 06:16:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Letrixia

The Night of the Red Moon

Locked within ourselves lies the magnitude to do amazing things, incredible things awful things. These things are kept at bay by our mind, the ability to only use ten percent of our brain doesn't allow us to access powers beyond our control and let us stay ignorant to the things going on all around us. We go on with our lives as if nothing ever changes, nothing ever becomes interesting. We see things in TV and in anime that left us to wonder exactly if that could be true, however those thoughts are not shy away from the truth. One event, one single event will make a group of teens realize the truth, the world is much more than what we know and they are about to be thrown into a world of Chaos that they never witnessed before, they will realize... all Anime is based on some truth!.

December 31, 2013: The Bleeding Moon

The day was like any other, to some people that knew about her however it was the most horrible day of their lives. For the first time ever a Hero was defeated, a hero was killed. Nobody knew however that this murder, this senseless killing had a much darker purpose. One person, one single person killed the heroine of Earth, the gatekeeper. They knew that if a Gatekeeper was killed energies from all other planes or worlds will slip inside Earth. The night of the Bleeding Moon as it was called was the beginning of everything. Energies from all other worlds slipped on earth and created a coat around the earth of magical entities however people could only see the Red Moon. Those who laid eyes on the new moon or were awake that night felt the surge of energies flowing through them, the unlocking of their minds granting them powers they had all along.

However those that the mind became more powerful than the bodies started experiencing horrible things. Blood coming out from every orifice on their bodies, bleeding to death.  People often experienced paranoia seeing things that were not really there. Reports of people able to dodge bullets or even their entire bodies also in flames with no apparent injury or even pain. The government were amazed by this, they started the government agency SCP. People with powers now have to hide them fearing becoming part of the SCP laboratory experiments which ranged from mild stuff to horrifying and deadly experiments. Now with the SCP, the goverment and other awakened all over earth things will change for everybody, including YOU!

February 9th 2014 : Current Day

The constant running from 'The Infected' as the government calls them has everybody on the run and hide. Awakened people try their best to not use the powers that still they cannot control. Some of them take refuge on different places and band together in order to fight the SCP. With chaos running everything rampant schools have been suspended and parents are enforced to give up their children who are awakened to the SCP. However those parents that want to protect their children often send them away hoping that by their own they can survive better.  It will be up to them to either run... or fight!.

Character Sheet Page

Letrixia

[float=left][img width=400 padding=10]LINK FOR PICTURE HERE[/img][/float]
[center][glow=red,2,300][size=24pt][font=andale mono][b]NameHere[/b][/font][/size][/glow][/center]

[center]Age: [Max 21]

[spoiler=Stats]Body: [From one to eight]
Mind: [Same as above]
Soul: [Same as Above Above]

Attack Combat Value:
Defense Combat Value:
Damage Multiplier:

Health Points:
Energy Points:
Shock Value:[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Attributes]Attribute          LV           Note[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Skills]Skills              LV            Note
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Defects]Defect            LV            Note[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Powers]Special powers & Cost[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Items&Weapons] Items and weapons here [/spoiler][/center]

[center][size=14pt][font=arial][shadow=red,left][i]History[/i][/shadow][/font][/size][/center]

- 300 points Char Creation
- Mythical Benchmark
- No stat higher than 8 (Unless its added with powers)
- Cost for skills are from [Multi-Genre All Campaings]
- Defect no higher than 10 points
- Character powers are to be approved by me first, so its highly suggestible adding me to any messenger just in case of any questions.
- Be wise about your character. I am not going to have someone that has energy powers suddenly be able to control plants. Find a row and stick with it, if you want to have a secondary power line pm me with the reason.
- No instant death powers, No Time powers.
- I am giving the option of giving powers based on Dice Roll, for more info pm me.

Inari

I am going to wait for more details but will be bookmarking this. :)

Marie Reynolds

What the hell i'll throw my hat in.

Letrixia

What kind of info do you need StarCry, pm me any questions or post them here.

Green Goo Theory

Any particular anime archetypes that are sought after for this?  Or a better question going from the wording of the intro...are there any that are off limits? 
Coming soon...

Letrixia

I will not accept mecha type deals aside from that i can allow most things

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Zeth

Letrixia

well it depends on actions of the players. I am not going to restrict sex and I might even throw some hentai monsters here and there but it will be mainly plot.

LSWSjr

Submitting interest, I've always wanted to try the BESM system :D

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

Idlewyld

I might be interested, though it's been years since I played BESM and have no idea where my book went.

Muse

I think I'm interested here too. 

The game interests me, and the group is awesome. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Inari

I have never played with a system before and I just remembered the question I had!

The place that takes in people with powers; Do they make the people prisoner or condition them for battle and use them to capture others? Or is this solely banding together and surviving?

Letrixia

Nobody knows what happens to the gifted captured by the goverment and this is banding together and trying to find a solution.

Sessha

This should be fun. :-)
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Letrixia

2nd post edited with character sheet and rules.

AndyZ

Miyuki Toyamato

Personality: Usually bubbly and happy-go-lucky, but difficult times can send her spiralling into sorrow with just a bit more ease than the average person.

Stats
Body: 4
Mind: 7
Soul: 7

Attack Combat Value: 6
Defense Combat Value: 6
Damage Multiplier: 5

Health Points: 55
Energy Points: 70
Shock Value: 21

Attributes
Attribute          LV           Note

Combat Technique: Hardboiled, Lightning Reflexes

Divine Relationship - Level 3

Feature (Appearance) 1

Sixth Sense (Magic) - 100 meters

Special Defense: Aging 2, Sleep 2

Wealth: $1 million

Skills
Skills              LV            Note

Acrobatics 2 (Flexibility)
Etiquette 1 (Upper Class)
Occult 3 (Magic)
Seduction 2 (Emotional)

Defects
Defect            LV            Note

Powers
Special powers & Cost

Alternate Form - Level 1: Armor Level 5
Detectable: Magic

Alternate Identity - Male and Futanari forms
Activation 2

Extra Arms (Telekinesis) - Level 1

Flight - 100kph
Deplete 1/minute

Force Field - 20 Armor
Deplete 1/round
Detectable: Visual, Magic, Olfactory

Regeneration - Level 1
Deplete 5/round
Detectable: Visual, Magic, Olfactory

Telekinesis - 100 kg
Deplete 1/round

Manablast - A coruscating stream of sparkling magical energy
Weapon Level 5
Accurate 3
Autofire
Range 100m

Heart Kiss - A blown kiss that can cause an orgasm to incapacitate a target
Weapon Level 0
Incapacitating 2
Range 1

Items&Weapons
Items and weapons here

History

The clan of Toyamato reaches back for centuries, associated with wealth, prestige and intelligence.  Miyuki grew up with a natural enthusiasm, and the natural combination with a childhood insatiable curiosity helped her to grow up focused, if somewhat isolated. 

Despite an overall talent and aptitude, however, her childhood wasn't marked with any particular specialty.  Her tutors spoke highly of her ability to put her mind to anything she desired, but those desires were often infantile fantasies by their standards.

If not for the red moon, she doesn't honestly know how things would have gone in her life.  Still, now she can do magic.  Preferring the term sorceress, she's mastered a number of abilities nearly to rote and continues to learn others.

Though far from unintelligent, she doesn't have a great deal of experience with the more difficult and trying aspects of the world.  To her, life is a party, and if she can't find a solution or get something done, it can grow frustrating.

She's not a callous person, nor ignorant, but it can be easy to forget that others don't have it nearly as good as she does, especially when they don't have her talents.

A music aficionado, she often wears a set of headphones and encourages people to call her cell phone so that she can carry on a conversation without having to let go of a tune that's been thrumming through her ears and heart for hours.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Letrixia

Roll Call, who still has interest in this game say YO!

AndyZ

Sessha

Sorry I'm a bit late but I'm here as well!
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Muse

Yo! 

Don't know how late I am with that chime in! 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)