Run your own village in The Game (a medieval fantasy sim--OPEN)

Started by OldSchoolGamer, December 11, 2011, 08:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: Konisforce on January 01, 2012, 01:36:40 PM
Any chance of still playing in here?

Yes, you can.  It slowed down over the holidays here, but I'm going to be ramping this back up over the next couple of days.  I was adding some development notes to the initial post.

Primarch

I certainly hope to crack back in after the holidays. Will get my response up to the second set of questions hopefully quite soon.

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: Primarch on January 01, 2012, 06:25:43 PM
I certainly hope to crack back in after the holidays. Will get my response up to the second set of questions hopefully quite soon.

Hey, I was wondering if you were still interested.  I was holding back on the update for the others until you responded, to keep everyone on roughly the same timeline.

JackWhite

Quote from: OldSchoolGamer on January 01, 2012, 06:23:57 PM
Yes, you can.  It slowed down over the holidays here, but I'm going to be ramping this back up over the next couple of days. I was adding some development notes to the initial post.

I like those words  ;D

Primarch

Quote from: OldSchoolGamer on January 13, 2012, 10:27:09 AM
Hey, I was wondering if you were still interested.  I was holding back on the update for the others until you responded, to keep everyone on roughly the same timeline.

Best press on without me actually, tried to make a post a few times in the last couple of days and it hasn't worked out. Sorry mate. Good luck with it though!

sexomancy

Newbie here. This seems like an ambitious but awesome project, and I would certainly be interested in participating if you would allow me.

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: JackWhite on May 19, 2012, 09:34:01 AM
Is there a chance that you'll continue this? :)

Yeah, I did kind of wander away from this (and E in general) for a time.  I'd love to restart it, giving more of an open-ended structure rather than being limited by the options posed in the question.

JackWhite

Quote from: OldSchoolGamer on May 19, 2012, 10:43:38 PM
Yeah, I did kind of wander away from this (and E in general) for a time.  I'd love to restart it, giving more of an open-ended structure rather than being limited by the options posed in the question.

I'll still be interested :)

Vengurd

Hey if this is still going or is restarting I'm up for it. By the way, you by chance read Wheel of Time? If so, I caught your references. :P

Frelance

Evolution is an arms race

Vengurd

I wouldn't get my hopes up much if I were you- I took a gander at Oldschoolgamer's profile the other day to determine if they even get on any more and have discovered that he does indeed get on, and frequently posts in the politics/religion topic elsewhere on the site.

Frelance

Vengurd

Mhm. I do hope that he decides to come back around, but I don't expect him to. The idea itself is rarely done, and when it is, very few people do it correctly.

Frelance

I have not tried a simulation game that is text based before so I am really hoping he does restart it so I can try it out.

OldSchoolGamer

Vox populi, vox Dei.

Due to popular demand, I will indeed restart this.  I just need to create more documentation for it.

JerichoMyers

Please, for the love of whatever god you believe in, save me a spot in this. I would love to create my own little village and minions. Hehe.

Vengurd

I would love to give this a shot myself- of course that might well be obvious from my previous posts.

OldSchool, is there a link to the old Rp topic I could get a look at? I'd like to see how things had gone before.

Marconi Drake

Would love to take part in this as well.

Also, if you need help with anything at all, I'm more than happy to offer anything I can.

SixAxes

OldSchoolGamer

I'm going to be reviving this in a couple weeks.  I'll be doing mapping with Campaign Cartographer--one of the major weak links in the previous game was no way to visualize your village or its surroundings.

Lady Temptress

Count me in please! What a great idea! I'd like to have my own village as well.
Lady Dreamer

CalypsoNymph

I'd like to give this a try as well, if you don't mind.  It looks like fun!

I'm into transformations (mental and physical), gender bending (preferably male to female), mind control, forced impulses, love, wants/desires, etc. etc. etc., and being the sub... though I am learning to be a cruel Dom.  ;D  If you're interested in any of this, either PM me or take a look through my ons and offs or my cravings, and then PM me!  ;D

Frelance

I am still interested in this so if you will have me I would love to try this.