Please Have Sex with My Wife! (Group Sex, One Shot)

Started by PhantomPistoleer, December 23, 2013, 10:35:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomPistoleer

Hi,

I love my wife.  She's the sexiest, most beautiful woman on the planet.  And there is nothing sexier than watching her have sex with another man!

My wife and I are young and successful.  She and I met in college.  Though we experimented with threesomes when we were younger, our busy lives put a damper on our relations.  I was working 60 hours a week at the office, and she was traveling all across the country on business.  We didn't have much time to spend with one another, much less for sex.

My wife was unfaithful with another man in a hotel room while away for a business convention.  She returned home and confessed.  She was so scared and ashamed.  I understood that she had needs... but the real reason that I forgave her was that I was really turned on by the idea of her fucking another man.  I told her that I loved her no matter what, and that I really liked it when other men looked at her.  I began to encourage her to go out and find friends.  I even helped her by putting up ads on dating sites.   I'm always looking for young studs with big cocks to fuck my wife.  I don't always get to watch.  Some men feel uncomfortable with another man watching.  But I don't mind it when she does it behind closed doors.  I don't mind it when she fucks other men in hotel rooms all across the world.  I really like it when she sends me pictures from her camera phone, though.

We've met some very nice men, and even a few like-minded couples.  We really enjoy our new lives.  Our sex drives are through the roof.  I'm always fantasizing about my wife, and it's getting very difficult to walk around the office with a stiff boner all of the time.  But that's a good problem to have.

I am looking to play the husband in an M / F / M Hot Wife fantasy.  I am seeking another male to play my wife's special friend, and am seeking a female to play the wife.  Just to be clear, this is smut.  There will be no homosexual activity -- but I am willing to do some bi.  Double penetration is the name of the game.

Is there any interest?
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Hercinia

Hi there!

Are you looking for someone to play the wife, or are you planning to play her yourself?

If you're looking for a writer for the wife, I'd like to offer my services.

PhantomPistoleer

Oh, I definitely just want to play the husband.  I am so happy to see some interest.  :)
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

MagicalPen

I'd be more then happy to play the men(man) she has affairs with.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Hercinia

Well I'm definitely interested then! How old were you thinking for the couple?

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Hercinia