Just Deserters: A Sci-Fi RP [EX]

Started by thebobmaster, May 10, 2013, 01:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebobmaster

This plot is a basically a sci-fi setting, but more grounded, if you will. Basically, sci-fi in the way Halo is sci-fi.

I've done this plot before, but it's been a while, and the original interest topic was locked due to inactivity.

The general plot idea I have is my character being a deserter from a group of special forces. Your character would be a member from the same special forces group sent to retrieve my character. The reason your character is being sent is twofold. First off, our characters are the result of a classified program to create super-soldiers, blessed with superior strength, stamina, and pain endurance. For that reason, the higher-ups want to get the problem taken care of quietly. The other reason is that, as shown by her escape, my character is seemingly not concerned with collateral damage, something the higher-ups want minimized.

The real question is, once your character catches up to her, will they follow the orders of their superiors, or give a chance to hear the side of their former comrade? And if she gets a chance to tell her side of the story, will it matter?

This RP will definitely contain violence, as my character is not going to come quietly. Any other kinks can be worked out depending on my partner's preferences. If you are interested, either PM me, or reply to this topic. I should respond quickly. Also, the fewer limits, the better.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!