The Local Loves of Lelani (Sub F seeking Dom M)

Started by Lelani, June 01, 2013, 10:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lelani

**UPDATED: I finally came back after some time off because of my personal life, but I want to get back into the swing of things and I have no one to RP with.

Basics:

• I am not a Grammar Nazi...I make mistakes sometimes and I don't expect you to be perfect, but I would love to be able to read and comprehend your post so that I can make an adequate response.
  • I am all for doing different versions of the same story, if you have an idea or twist you want to add to what I have, or there is somewhere you would rather take the story send me a PM.
  • LENGTH: I am not a Nazi when it comes to length, but I would like it to be mutual. The more we type the better the story will go. Don't back me into a corner or you are only going to get a short response.
  • I am all for some good smut, but I would like to have a story to go along with it.
  • Check out my O/O to see if we could possibly be a good fit

IF INTERESTED PLEASE PM ME DO NOT POST ON THE THREAD!!!!!

The New Harem Girl
NSFW
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

A young girl was just bought at an auction by her new master. She doesn't realize at the time that she will be joining his harem. Being born and raised as no better than a slave she knows that she will be hard pressed to keep his attention long. She is young enough to be a novelty, and most definitely different in a lot of ways, her shyness brings out the protector in him. He is determined to make her last as long as possible as he tires of his Harem girls very quickly. He begins to treat her different than the other Harem girls teaching her things that none of the others have had an opportunity. She still tries to escape (with the help of one of his official wives who talked her into it) and he decides that he has been too nice to her and decides to teach her about her new place in his household.
**That's where you get to let your imagination run free, it is up to you how he teachers her about her new place in his life and his household. We can start the RP wherever you like.

Testing the Limits

Five hundred years into the future slavery is legal once again. Men have taken over everything, and kicked the women out of positions of power.  Thinking that if women were put back in a subservient position there would be less crimes and poverty. Women are subjected to slavery for any and all crimes that the male police officers deem court worthy. Where they have a "chance" chance of being considered innocent. Once sentenced they are placed on auction where they can be bought as pets/slaves/domestic help whatever the buyer pleases with no chance of parole. We can decide on what we want my character to get arrested for.

The Pirate's Bounty

She had been the captain of the Sea Queen for over eight years and yet only her first mate knew she was a woman. Buying the ship using her dowry money and taking the name Drake Cole no one had suspected Colette was a woman under the hat and men's clothing. She learned how to talk like a man and act like a man no matter how disgusting it was sometimes. That all changed one day when their ship was being followed by another. The Jolly Roger was seen in the telescope. She raised their own flag but ended up being over taken. Only three hostages were taken one of which was Captain Drake Cole. The pirate captain of the other ship realized very quickly that he was not a she (how is up to the writer) and decides to make an example of her and keep her as his bounty.

Caught in a Compromising Position

Second year college student is failing her chemistry class. She decides to do something she has never done before. She cheats and the graduate assistant finds out. He ends up deciding to make her understand that cheating is a serious crime and if she doesn't want him to report her to the committee and get her expelled she has to do whatever he says and wants. She doesn't really know what it will entail, but she knows that she can't flunk out of college and go back home ashamed.

Men are Pigs

A company decides to try a new policy to see if they can get their production rate up. Everyone in the company is a man, and each man has a woman in the position as their personal assistant. Unfortunately their positions do not only include taking notes, making appointments and scheduling meetings. These assistants assist in every personal matter. They are there to keep the men's morale up and their frustrations down. Its not uncommon to see a woman walking around in little to nothing, high heels or tied to the middle pole as punishment to be used by everyone. A new woman practically living out of her car since her ex husband took everything and made sure she couldn't get a job was offered a position that paid a salary twice what she had made in the past year. They meet up at a local cafe and she signs the contract without reading the fine print and goes into the office the following morning with a rude awakening.

Path to the Straight and Narrow

Corinne has had a rough life. Her father disappeared when she was twelve. She started to act out, skip school, hanging with the wrong crowd, smoking, and she even got a tattoo. Her mom is at the end of her rope. She doesn't know what to do anymore, she is afraid that she is going to get the phone call that her daughter was killed. A man offers to help her out. He will take her to his "camp" for the summer and she will come back a changed woman. The mom doesn't know that the man's camp has a camper limit of one or what will happen at this camp. She signs the papers and Corinne goes even if she is unwilling.

There is a lot of room for changes if you have an idea. I haven't figured out how I want the man to offer his help yet so any ideas you have are welcome...

The Bet

I have always loved the idea of a bet where the stakes are...high. A college female and her best male friend are in the same class together. The two of them were always trying to out do each other on the tests. So finally they propose a bet. Whoever got a better grade on the next test got to keep the other as their own personal pet until the next test. The only problem was he had won the first test and knew how he was going to keep his best friend as his pet. He had the brilliant idea to keep her from studying for the next test, and distracting her during class so they didn't take very good notes. She begins to catch on and starts hiding in the library to get some studying in so she could try and win the next test.

The Cheating Wife

She was caught cheating. Her husband wasn't supposed to be home from his business trip for two days so when Antonio asked to stay over she finally let him. Her husband caught them in bed together and decided that his wife needed some...encouragement and discipline to stay loyal to their marriage. The story would take place as he finds her and Antonio in bed together and once he kicks Antonio out what happens.

Random Pairings: (* are the characters I prefer to play)

Jailer/Prisoner* <-- Interested in this one!
Coach/Athlete*
Teacher/Student*
Master/Slave*
Human*/Vampire
Wizard/Apprentice*  <-- Interested in this one!

If you are interested in any of these or if they spawn an idea of your own that you think we would work together well on send me a PM I promise I don't bite.

Lelani

Updated 6/10/13

Added:

The Pirates Captain
Caught in a Compromising Position
Men are Pigs

Lelani

Added:

Path to the Straight and Narrow

The Bet

Modified the look of the thread slightly. Enjoy

Lelani

Updated One new story "The Cheating Wife"

Added Random Pairings

Lelani

Lelani

BUMP....

Currently looking for new partners. All RPs are open and available...