Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Listen gorgeous... there can only be one of us who has that perfect, "wind blown" hair!  Yeah, I know you had yours first (and it's one of the things that attracted me to you, sugar britches), but then I went to your stylist, and she talked me into a 'wind blown' do, and now?  It's just too much, having all these fans every which way we turn....blowing in our eyes...drying out our skin..   Just can't cope any longer.....  so long, lovely!  (Oh, and I'm taking the big industrial fan... it's hotter than hell here in Oklahoma!!  I need all the wind I can get!)  ;P

boegiboe

No matter how seductive and sexy you are, that's still my favourite chair you keep sitting on! Either get off or get out!

Belle33

Look here, cutie pie.  Not only am I staying in this chair, I'm going to cuddle here with my next boyfriend.  So - out you!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Nitro

We are so over...Why you may ask....Cause you are snuggling with others when you should be in my strong arms snuggling with me.

Undeniable Sin

I know this is so self centered of me, but I'm afraid i have to break up with you. you see, I'm afraid if we go to the pool together, you will look better than me. I'm sorry but I need someone who makes me look better, not worse.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Nitro

We are done because you are always comparing yourself to me and you are too dang sexy to be putting yourself down all the time and I just can't seem to be around someone that would choose looks over love.

Sybl

You are always staring in the mirror, never seeing the real me. Good bye.

Nitro

You are always staring through me and telling me what I do and don't see....later

Sybl

You only think that, you never talked to me, ever. Good riddance.

Anesa

I've asked you over and over to make an appointment to go see the optometrist.... but you refuse to go each time. Don't your eyes bother you?  Well, they bother ME!  It's like they can see right into my very soul!  Every time you look at me, I wanna start confessing every sin I've ever committed!  (And then some! ;P ) I just can't take that kind of stress......gonna have to let ya go.  Good-bye Sybl...

...oh one more thing....that big red stain on the living room carpet?  I spilled the Kool-aid ... sorry! :(

Nitro

We are done cause you don't understand me and my needs

Mordred

Needs? Is that what you call those ten giant trucks outside? Holy crap and I thought I was high maintenance. Sorry.. this just ain't going to work.
*See Pillory*

Nitro

Oh my your talking about my babies are you...then what about your Harem...that you sure for blood and never wanting mine..I can't live like that any more. good bye.

Sybl

You never let me bite you, too busy playing I suppose. Never mind now, it's over.

Belle33

Is that all you have to say?  I think I deserve more than that after all we've been through.  When you're ready to really talk about your feelings, call me.  Until then - it's over!

Zaphod

So I should sleep with random women when you aren't in the mood? What kind of a deal is this? I am a one woman kind of guy. If you cant be that woman, lets stop this right here. Goodbye, Belle. *kisses you hard* Now I am tempted to make up again. ;)

blue bunny sparkle

You mean I can't sleep with random women either? What kind of deal is that! It's over honey!

Belle33

Are you saying I'm only a random woman to you?  I thought I was special.  *weeps and leaves*

blue bunny sparkle

Of course I meant... random women... but Belle is special... why can't you read my mind! Do I have to spell everything out! I can't take it anymore...

Sybl

Can't you shut up about Belle? I am so tired of this. Good bye.

Undeniable Sin

You are constantly staring at me, making me feel as if you see everything. A girl just has to have a few secrets. I'm sorry but I have to say goodbye, Beautiful.

Insanityenviesme

How can I have a relationship with a picture of a butt?! Are you out of your mind?!! Sheesh!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Undeniable Sin

You fail to see the potential of such an enticing butt, even if it is my own! You don't deserve such a sexy butt!

Insanityenviesme

Oh Come on... I didnt smack you that hard!! Damn it, you'll never satisfy me.. Goodbye!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Undeniable Sin

You are a wonderful man, but you just can't seem to understand my dark needs. That whip was for smacking, not tickling!! I'm leaving, and I'm taking my whip with me!