.·:*:·.✿.·:*:·.Cinch it Sweetly.·:*:·.✿.·:*:·.

Started by FigTree, December 17, 2020, 01:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FigTree

.·:*:·..·:*:·..·:*:·..·:*:·.Cinch it Sweetly.·:*:·..·:*:·..·:*:·..·:*:·.

I primarily write to the left of the slash here on E, but I'd love to find one additional game writing the bottom in a pair of kinky characters having warm, consensual bondage (and other BDSM) shenanigans. These 150% read as if they're smut-centric, and I'm not not looking for that, necessarily, but I'm much more interested in the nuances of character relationship than actual sexual acts.

I’m putting a few prompts below just to get wheels turning, but if you’re a strong character writer interested in writing a top or Dom/me in a game about deep conversations, growing relationships, and BDSM tomfoolery, I would much rather you read my Ons & Offs and then reach out so I can read yours and we can create a story together that we’re both excited about! (While the blurbs are written with a female bottom, I'm up for any gender permutation, though I do trend towards queer pairings. I'm also a huge fan of people trying new things, so if you've been thinking about trying your hand at a dominant character but haven't yet I'm totally up for playing guinea pig if our writing otherwise aligns!)

.·:*:·..·:*:·.Plot Thoughts.·:*:·..·:*:·.
Below are a few vague gestures at plots that might spark more interesting ideas in discussion!

Daily
They joked occasionally about dastardly plots and Fifty Shades of Grey, but really being in the lifestyle 24/7 was both more challenging and more fulfilling than media depictions had space for. A couple of years in, they were more sure than ever that what they had was exactly what they wanted. Today was just another day. A little slice-of-life one-shot.

Demo Doll
Learning something new can be intimidating. So can teaching it. She thought she was just signing up to satisfy some curiosity and make a little extra cash as a demo bottom for a local kink educator, but she didn't expect to get her heartstrings quite as tied up as the rest of her.

Birthday Party
Their local kink community was warm and welcoming, and the monthly play party had been one of their favorite date nights almost since they'd moved to the area. When it fell on her birthday, then, it only made sense to make sure the birthday girl had an unforgettable evening.

.·:*:·..·:*:·.Building Blocks.·:*:·..·:*:·.
Tones, elements, settings, and vibes that might serve to inspire.

Element: The Kitten
My s-type characters tend to be confident, clever, self-assured sorts – the kinds of people who enjoy submission because it’s a break from all the things of which they’re in charge in their normal life. I’d like to try out the challenge of writing a character who isn’t any of that, who needs guidance and reassurance to grow.

Element: The Claws
It seems like heavier kink elements are almost always paired with grittier games, but there’s no reason people who love each other can’t
consensually engage in that kind of play while maintaining the lightness of their relationship, right? Let's do Sunday morning waffles and edgeplay.

I look forward to hearing from you via PM soon!
.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.
Ons/Offs and Image Inspirations
Current Requests Here
A/As Storytelling

FigTree

Removed an old plot, added some additional language, added "Birthday Party."

I'm not super speedy right now so definitely can't add more than one game into the rotation, but I'd love to find something light and fun to bring a little balance to my roster!
Ons/Offs and Image Inspirations
Current Requests Here
A/As Storytelling