Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remy

I'm sorry I don't understand your question, but I have given money to a homeless person on more than one occasion, despite my usual preference to buying them something to eat to be sure that's what the money's used for.  Forgive me for not understanding the question you posed.

Have you ever given time to work with a charity?

Josietta

Guilty.

Have you ever taken work time to do something personal?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Fabjuth

*cough* guilty right now actually...

The next person must face the accusation that they have had sex in their workplace.
"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Cryptic

Um... Wow... Never expected that question but... guilty... after the workplace was closed and in the parking lot....

Passing it along.
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Fabjuth

Empty conference room, once. During business hours so Bad Things could have happened.

I started it, I'll keep the question going...
"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Miss Lilly

Nope...although if I thought we could get away with it, I'd be keen to change that with my partner. However, given that we work in a secure facility with lots of cameras,  I doubt that's going to happen!

You stand accused of having sexual relations with someone who was married (to someone not you) at the time of the triste.
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Cryptic

Guilty... Oh the police car, by the patrol car, in the patrol car.... and he was on duty....

Um...

Yea passing it along
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Stone

Well, no.

The next person will pass this along.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Miss Lilly

Not guilty!!

You stand accused of trying to use your 'assets' to get out a speeding ticket.
Visit Lola's!

Remy

No.  I was to busy trying not to laugh.

Have you received speeding tickets more than once?

Miss Lilly

Guilty!  But not for over 20 years...

You're accused of getting a speeding ticket within the past six months.
Visit Lola's!

Shewolf

I probably should... but haven't gotten one yet...  ^-^

You are ticklish!

Stone

Not in places friends can touch.  O:)

You, Sir or Madam, are guilty of being extraordinarily late once a month.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

ChicagoOkie

I never. I actually try to be early.

You are charged with stealing candy from a baby. How do you plead?
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Remy

Not guilty.    I always have my own. :D

You are charged with being asked to buy condoms for someone who was embarrassed to by them themselves.

ChicagoOkie

Not Guilty, I have been the one too embarrassed to buy the condoms.

You are charged with walking in on someone while they were having sex.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Remy

No.

You are charged with making too much noise while having sex by a third party in another room?

Miss Lilly

In the past few months....guilty,  repeatedly!!

You stand accused of faking a headache to get out of having sex...
Visit Lola's!

Peccavi

Not guilty! Having sex releases endorphins so I'm more than willing to have sex even if I have a headache. ;) If I don't want sex (whaaaat?) I would just say so.

You stand accused of wasting hours at a time playing video games.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Cryptic

Guilty! I am a nerd. I love my video games.

You stand accused of losing track of time when reading a good book.
A/A's

Fabjuth

Guilty, oh so many times over the years...

The public accuse the next person of owning more physical books than they can store on their bookshelves!

Miss Lilly

Guilty....it's an ongoing battle,  lol.

You stand accused of buying books even though you have no space for them.
Visit Lola's!

Falstaff

True...*hangs head*...maybe I should do more books on cd?

Ever take a longer break to listen to a book on CD?

Cryptic

EW NO!! NO NO NO!! Not guilty. Books on CD/Tape are horrible, give me the written word with music in the background to lose myself in the world!

You stand accused of having books that number in the thousands (This includes on your e-reader, phone, hard copies.)
A/A's

Dominic

Not guilty! I prefer quality over quantity, and I have yet to find nearly that many books that interest me.

You stand accused of being far too nice to strangers, how do you plead?