A villainous affair (M for F, Bondage, Supervillain x superhero's love interest)

Started by AcademicCuriosity9110, May 10, 2018, 12:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AcademicCuriosity9110

So, first things first, let's get the boring stuff out of the way. I play over PMs or threads, prefer third-person past tense, at least a paragraph, and am not very demanding on post frequency.

What I'm imagining here is, honestly, loosely inspired by Megamind. I imagine a situation where MC, a supervillain, regularly kidnaps YC, and the plot would really kick off when YC's relationship with the superhero has started to cool off and he's stopped being as attentive as YC prefers, letting his superhero duties eat up more and more of his time. When she starts feeling like MC is putting more effort into kidnapping her than the hero is putting into rescuing her, she starts looking forward to the frequent kidnappings because MC is continually upping the ante, paying attention to her, awakening and feeding a part of her that enjoys submission and bondage. At first, MC doesn't know how to respond to these unexpected affections, especially once it becomes clear that YC is starting to enjoy and cooperate with the kidnappings, bondage, and possibly even (light) tortures that MC begins to concoct, until eventually things boil over into a sexual affair and they find themselves using the kidnappings as little more than games that act as both foreplay and an excuse to facilitate their tryst. But what happens when proper romantic feelings begin to develop between our characters?

I see this as being a light-hearted, fluffy, long-term, occasionally adorkably awkward, character-driven story with the occasional foray into (strictly completely consensual) BDSM, with more focus on the bondage and Dom/sub stuff than the sadomasochism. I'm also not looking for YC to be a 'doormat' submissive. She should be willing and eager, even, eventually, but I like uppity, challenging submissives.

Anyways, if you're interested, shoot me a PM and we can see about getting it going.

My request thread!

A/A thread Started/updated 02-22-23