Looking for something somewhat specific. (Male Character saught)

Started by Blinkin, May 05, 2018, 08:30:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

This idea is inspired by a story on Literotica called "Saturday Night School, which can be found here. While I do not want to write this story over again, I love the setup and the dynamic between the heroine and the hero. and that's what I'm looking for.

I haven't come up with a particular setting or storyline. but in essence, MC is a young woman (16-21) who has a particular fetish for being nude in risky situations. Things start out tame enough, she's walking around someplace nude when there's not suppose to be anyone around. YC, however, for some reason is working that day and spots her. An awkward encounter begins and by the end of that encounter, theypress limits just a little more and end up having sex together. Afterward, she tells him that it can't happen again, but it does because she can't stop herself from wanting to push boundaries andhe is a boundary that she can't seem to resist.

If anyone is interested in talking about expanding and developing a story for this, please feel free to drop me a PM.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.