Gorean Adventure, Moved

Started by Supias, March 30, 2017, 01:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazra

If we start in Port Kar, I can modify her background. I'm not wedded to the concept. As for weapons, I hope to avoid combat for the most part. Worst comes to worst, my character ends up a branded slave and I can have fun with that concept too. In the end, if I'm going to play a free woman of Gor, I want her to be a strong figure who can quietly and without causing a scene, be a part of the events that happen.

So Port Kar isn't a problem. I'll just alter her history. If someone decides to snatch my character and make her a slave, I'll love it. As for whether and how Kahru and Adria might have known each other, we should probably figure that out over PMs. I'm very flexible on that line. He might have known her husband?
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

Supias

I'm looking at the other Gor RP to see if there is a way to combine them.  My thoughts are always, the more the merrier so long as there is invested interest. Give me you thoughts. 

LordRod

Sally Aces and I have a rather awesome dynamic and idea set going that involves our chars, so if we can keep that intact then I say yes.
Glory is being Great and being Useful - Simon Bolivar

Because its There - Sir Edmund Hillary

"The Lord of the Mans of Rod" - Me, spelling everything write and still getting the sentence wrong.

On and Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=265306.0

Jazra

I have no objection. Sounds like more fun and opportunity for interactions.
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

Sally Aces

I'm for "yes" too... better one strong game then two that might fizzle.

Supias