Camp Crimson Lake - 1980s style slasher game

Started by RedEve, March 19, 2017, 09:09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

Some important notes about the start of the story:

- The camp will not have been open the previous Summer. Not for any sinister reason. But it means that our gang will have more work than they might have anticipated making repairs (think leaky cabin roofs, perhaps some broken windows due to vandalism) and cleaning up.
- We need someone to have been given the keys to all of the buildings by the proprietor. Since Alison doesn't seem the best suited character for that responsibility, I am taking applications for that position. It would mean that your character is probably the first to arrive at the camp.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Rachubka

Quote from: RedEve on March 29, 2017, 03:39:07 AM
Some important notes about the start of the story:

- The camp will not have been open the previous Summer. Not for any sinister reason. But it means that our gang will have more work than they might have anticipated making repairs (think leaky cabin roofs, perhaps some broken windows due to vandalism) and cleaning up.
- We need someone to have been given the keys to all of the buildings by the proprietor. Since Alison doesn't seem the best suited character for that responsibility, I am taking applications for that position. It would mean that your character is probably the first to arrive at the camp.

Give em to the old man!

RedEve

Reese will be the one who got the keys and was the first to arrive. He's also the one who knows the practical stuff (initially), like how the generators work, where they can find the gasoline, ...

Swashbuckler

That makes the most sense to me.

Plus it gives him the time to PLAN OUR MURDERS...

suspicious glare

RedEve

So basically I will establish the scene at the camp with my opening post. At that point, only Reese will already be present.

The rest of the characters can arrive in the order than they choose. Both arriving on their own or in small groups is allowed, obviously.

Mellific

Quote from: Bekah Boo on March 28, 2017, 03:43:59 PM
Quite excitedly curious and placing interest por favor ;3
*eyes Mellific wrangling me in again*

O/O | A/A | MM

Darkwhysper

Quote from: Swashbuckler on March 29, 2017, 07:22:30 AM
That makes the most sense to me.

Plus it gives him the time to PLAN OUR MURDERS...

suspicious glare

Muhuhahahahahahaha!

twirls mustache menacingly around his forefinger
Where's your will to be weird?   

~Jim Morrison

Ons and Offs

RedEve

I have started the IC and OOC threads!

Which means you fine people can now start posting.

I have added the thread links to the opening post of this thread, but I am reposting them here too:

IC thread
OOC thread

The post header template for the IC thread can be found in the OOC thread.

RedEve

Bumped for another round of recruitment. We are looking for at least one more player.
Check the opening post for the preferred archetype (basically the "douchey jock" type).