News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenixrisen

A pink and white fluffy bathrobe.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Beguile's Mistress

Got myself all comfy to watch "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!" in a festive yellow sleep shirt and white fluffy socks with a soft delicious throw wrapped around me.

AmberStarfire

Long sleeved dark purple top, mismatched mocha coloured skirt and a dark hair-band, tying my hair up in a bun.

Lilias

This top, with the trusty black leggings and pink boot socks. The hiking boots were discarded as soon as I came in. :-)
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

SunshineSparkle

Black leggings, pale blue blouse, beige trench coat and black knee-length boots

O&O    A&A    Avatars

AmberStarfire

A red fitted t-shirt and navy blue slacks. I just got home so took off my brown Hard Rock Cafe jacket and black hiking boots (and pink socks) when I got in. :P

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: SunshineSparkle on October 21, 2015, 10:49:28 AM
Black leggings, pale blue blouse, beige trench coat and black knee-length books

I think you meant to say boots!  :P

I'll be wearing jeans and a button down shirt soon. Not ready change out of PJ's yet.

Phoenixrisen

I'm currently wrapped in a fluffy pink fleece blanket. I'm sure there will be clothes at some point, just gotta get all dry from the shower first.
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless black sheath-style dress with a boat neck and zipper down the back and a screen printed lace design over the top and down to mid hip so it looks like a blouse over the dress.  There is a narrow black leather belt, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Beguile's Mistress

A light gray dress that is designd like an extra long (down to my knees) man's shirt - it has long sleeves and a shirt collar and buttons down the front.  A pale gray belt cinches th waist and I'm wearing sheer gray stockings and gray heels.

AmberStarfire

A long sleeved blue-grey top and black leggings.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue business suit with a pale yellow shawl-collared blouse, sheer nude stockings and navy heels.

AmberStarfire

A somewhat mismatched outfit again. A blue and grey Trespass thin fleece, a purple knee-length skirt and a green top with brass buttons.

I was wearing black slacks but changed into a comfier skirt when I got home. I'm also wearing a silver, black and pink tourmaline pendant on a long silver chain.

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks and black loafers and a white tunic style blouse that buttons over one shoulder with a narrow black belt to cinch in the waist.

AmberStarfire

A long dark pink jumper, a mid-length purple skirt with a black band and a dip-dyed fitted t-shirt, that's dark pink at the top and pale pink at the bottom.

justme4386

Grey long T as sleeping shirt and white cotton panties and fluffy socks but those are about to come off once in bed... and a yellow towel on my head to dry my hair still...
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Phoenixrisen

Fuffy pink pajama bottoms, and a black v-neck t-shirt with white skulls.
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Beguile's Mistress

It was dreary when I got up so I went for something bright and pulled out a deep rose business suite cause I have clients in today and added a pale pink blouse with a high neckline, sheer black stocking and black heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Bluish gray knit dress with a high collar and long sleeves and a hem down to my knees, a long silvery scarf wrapped and knotted at my neck, sheer smoke gray stockings and gray heels.

AmberStarfire

A purplish t-shirt with 3/4 sleeves and a navy blue mid-length skirt.

justme4386

Yellow blouse with sand colored v-neck cardigan, slate pencil skirt, opaque black pantyhose, black panties, white bra, fluffy socks (while at home, later black boots with slight heel)
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

AmberStarfire

I'm wearing a dress 'unnecessarily' today *grins*, which is because I have things under it and over it that would do on their own, but somehow putting on a dress seemed the thing to do.

I'm wearing a navy blue pullover/sweater with a bare upper-back, a tan suede dress, and black or navy blue leggings beneath it.

Beguile's Mistress

Chocolate brown slacks and a peach colored, long sleeved blouse and brown loafers

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue business suit with a pencil skirt and fitted jacket and a white lacy camisole under the jacket, sheer black stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

A red fitted top, charcoal grey leggings, and a long, black 3/4-sleeved top on top of everything.