Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ornito

BACK AFTER A VERY LONG ABSENCE
-------------------------------------------------------
I am back to E but very slowly after being absent since Aug.29 2017. Forgive me if I take time to reach you out again, dear writing partners. Send me a message if you feel like writing something and lets talk about it for sure.  (Dated Dec 23 2018)
MY ONS|OFFS
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=38257

Story Tale

Hmm... 9, but only  because I wish it were a little clearer, though I'm getting a very nice 'sauna' vibe from it.

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

TheLaughingOne

My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

LadyEterne

TheLaughingOne

My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

BigCat23

Decent suit, interesting color scheme with the hair, but I prefer some meat. I will rank a 6

ornito

No pic! Hard to vote.  ;D  Hope you enjoy your approval process.
I am back to E but very slowly after being absent since Aug.29 2017. Forgive me if I take time to reach you out again, dear writing partners. Send me a message if you feel like writing something and lets talk about it for sure.  (Dated Dec 23 2018)
MY ONS|OFFS

CaptainErotica

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Lovely Complex

💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Lovely Complex

9.5! So provocative and I like that.

ornito

It is a 10!!! For sure, it is a 10!!!
MY ONS|OFFS

Xyza

A solid 10 for those perfect muscles and abs.

I'm back and accepting roleplay

rpguy37

Nico

Cryptic

What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Yuna

Requests (Updated 24/10/2019) | Ons & Offs | Apologies & Absences
Story status: Slowly returning.

Nico

Is that a Sara Herranz?

A definite 10.

Lovely Complex

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Lovely Complex

9 but slip off that lace and it may go up a point or two.

Lyron

9, but move those hands and it may go up a point or two. :P

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Lovely Complex