Android Jelly Bean, Dolphin Browser: Profile links don't work.

Started by Karma, February 03, 2013, 10:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

They do work in Android Chrome, so it's not mobile itself that's the problem. Most links (such as Show Posts and PM reply) redirect me to the site index.

Silver

That's very odd. I use dolphin browser all the time when on my phone and it's never done that to me. Did you update to the latest version which just came out..
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Silver

No I was only asking because they have rolled out four updates according to my phone in the past two weeks. I didn't mean offense, I apologize.
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Not sure why you think you offended; rest assured you didn't. I have my apps set to auto-update.

Autumn Sativus

I just downloaded Dolphin to give it a try (I believe we have the same device, Karma - Galaxy Nexus?) and I am not having this problem. I did a 'reply' to a PM and checked 'show new posts' and both loaded fine. Perhaps try clearing your Dolphin cache?
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~