Little help with the text formatting please?

Started by Saric, January 21, 2013, 06:06:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saric

I'm not sure if this is the place to put this but I don't know where else to go.

The text format controls that normally show up at the top of the post screen, such as the drop-box for changing text color or the button for making it bold, are missing. I don't know what happened to them but I have the Subject box and the Message icon drop-box but everything else is gone. If anyone can help me get them back that would be awesome.

Thank you in advance for your time and effort in reading this and figuring it out.
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Vekseid

Saric

"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)