What do these terms mean?

Started by norikooriginals, January 14, 2013, 01:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

norikooriginals

Light
ONS and OFFS

Also, if anyone would like to just tell me (or post the link to this info) is there a request thread?  What are groups (big, small, medium)??
If you drop an RP, please PM me and let me know

Trieste

Hey there! :) There are several sources of information about the forums. First, you can always hover your mouse over a section to see a brief description pop up. Second, you also should have received a fairly lengthy private message from one of your Mentors explaining things like this. They are there to help you with any questions.

On the right hand side of the forum is where you will see all of the roleplaying areas, so the terms you are seeing in that column (light, bondage, etc) are categories of roleplays. The small/medium/big groups just refer to how many players are present in the roleplay.

The ons and offs section is where you outline what you like to play and what you do not like to play.

Request threads are housed on the left hand side of the forum, where it says "groups wanted" or "one on ones wanted". :)

norikooriginals

Okay, I did the ONS and OFFS
And I...  I am going to play around and try to figure it out and all the terms and what not.

Thank you for replying

norikooriginals

I was looking at the O&O, is there any way to link the one I filled out to a thread?  Or should I make a post and write it all down.

Am I making sense?

Blitzy

Most people make a thread in the O/O's section of their gender (or leige). The link to the one you filled out is in your profile, where it says 'Role Play Preferences'. So people can just click that anytime. :)
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.