Need some guidance

Started by Desirous, January 06, 2013, 06:06:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desirous

Hello everyone. I have recently joined in and looks like I have restrictions from posting replies to role play requests. I would really appreciate if someone will guide me through the process.

Koren

To start RolePlaying here you first need to read the RULES and then head over to the Introductions board to fill in the questionaire and get approved.

Approval is not garenteed but if your application is approved then you will have access to the rest of the site

Until then you can only access the public areas and must remain PG13+

Someone tell me if I missed anything for this new person.

If you have any other questions they can also go into your introductions thread on board I linked above which is monitored by the mentors for the new people, and not just by the normal members like me :)

Koren

Neroon

The only things I would add are a big welcome to Elliquiy and a note that it can take several days for applications to get processed.

So I had better do the welcome thing then.   ;D

Welcome to Elliquiy, Desirous.
Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes

My yeas and nays     Grovelling Apologies     Wiki
Often confused for some guy

Koren

Haha, I typed over my welcome when I started inputting links -doh- Oh what a failure of a greeting for a nice new member.

Welcome to E, Desirous

ebpohmr

Quote from: Desirous on January 06, 2013, 06:06:31 AM
Hello everyone. I have recently joined in and looks like I have restrictions from posting replies to role play requests. I would really appreciate if someone will guide me through the process.

Welcome to E, Desirous!

You cannot respond (but can read) in the adult request roleplay boards. Nor can you send pm's. What you can do is post and respond in the non-adult storyteller board (for posting solo work), non-adult requests (to find or put up a post seeking a non-adult roleplay) and the non-adult roleplay (where the non-adult roleplay threads are located) boards. If your application for full membership is approved, you will then be able to post on all the adult-themed boards too. If you are in a non-adult thread at this point, and all participants wish to take it to the adult boards, you can ask a moderator to move the game over.

I hope that helps, and if you have any further questions, feel free to ask!