Shall we play a game? [F lf M/F]

Started by alextaylor, July 15, 2013, 11:01:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alextaylor

I'm looking to play a system-based game, preferably Fate, or something light on dice rolling. I'm very short on time these days, so expect about one post per week, as I have maybe 30 mins a day via my smartphone. I'm not so fond of walls of text... if you can describe it in as few words as possible, all the better, because otherwise I'll feel compelled to write long lines of text, which is reallly hard to do on a phone.

For this one, I expect plenty of non-con, monster sex, impregnation. Maybe oviposition too. As for other kinks, see my O/Os for details and we'll work something out. I'm thinking of doing a classic fantasy adventure, with a solo female adventurer lead. Other themes are good too, I'm a fan of sci-fi, especially Starcraft/X-COM. I do want a little world development as we go along, but world/character development would take only like 10%-20% of our discussions.

Plenty of smut. Think of it like a roguelike, many go in, almost none survive. So, I wouldn't place too much emphasis on character development, because the main char might just get killed/raped in the first few minutes. If she lives, then we can build up the character and world as we go along, otherwise we keep rerolling and enjoy the game over scenes ;D

I don't mind too much on who plays what gender. Someone plays the female lead, someone plays the GM (and monsters).
O/O