Sub F looking for Dom M for NC plots

Started by ashtheley, May 08, 2010, 07:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashtheley

Okay, just one plot right now, but I'd love to hear your ideas, if you're willing to share

Be sure to take a look at my Ons and Offs!

Leave a message here if you're interested, and PM me for any questions, details, or requests for changes.

I am open to toning anything down (or even the opposite), just ask!

---

Haunted - CLOSED
[NC], f x m
I'm actually stealing a part of this from the movie, Brothers

Charlotte's husband was lost in combat during the war, but they never recovered his body. She has never lost hope that he is still alive. Five years later and still no body found, she has found the strength to move on and has started to date again. A month passes, and she is now living with her boyfriend. She's settled into her new life now, and the loss and pain of her past is almost behind her.

She just never expected them to find her husband in a hidden POW camp--alive and significantly changed. A phone call from the hospital he's staying at tells her that he has significant injuries from being tortured at the hands of his captors and that he may be suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder. However, they say, he has begged them to see her and has shown no signs that he is unfit to do so. They think it would be better for him to see her, they say. Charlotte knows she has moved on, but agrees to see him to tell him the truth.

That night, she and her boyfriend make dinner to welcome her husband home--and to break him the news. When her husband arrives, she sees that he has indeed changed. His face is scarred, and possibly his whole body, but she couldn't tell from what he was wearing. He looks hardened and angry. However, she had no idea how much he changed.

While she introduces her boyfriend to him, he kills her boyfriend in a mad rage with a steak knife and proceeds to punish his wife for what he believes is her infidelity to him.

Notes: The roleplay should pick up when he arrives at her boyfriend's house.