Looking for a speedy romance [F looking for M]

Started by Xanapanda, May 10, 2015, 12:55:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanapanda

*is shot for pun in title* I've been in a very smutty mood lately. I haven't rped smut in AGES! So I'm pretty much dusty in that area. So far I'm mainly looking for a romance/smut thread between an OC female and Quicksilver from X-men. Mainly based on the AoU movie. If you haven't seen the movie yet, I will forgive you and we can go with the comic (616) version or the cartoon version. Doesn't matter if the cartoon is the original 90s series, Evolution or Wolverine and the X-men.

Basically I don't like to just jump straight to the sex in rp and would like it to form. :3 I want to make a new OC for this, so she would pretty much form in thread unless I can think of some general ideas and traits to share before hand. lol I would prefer paragraphs and no less than two good paragraphs per post. That way we can work with each other on this than make one-liners. I'm pretty open to anything smut to happen. Since I haven't rped smut much to actually know what I will or will not like writing. ^^;

Xanapanda