Insane Clown Asylum

Started by eaglecrisis, March 16, 2011, 03:47:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eaglecrisis

Insane Clown Asylum is a place for misused and abandoned clowns who have gone crazy from being forced into such perverted and heinous acts in the underground circus, a circus that takes clowns from the public eye and molds them into evil beings, that they have to be put in straight jackets and confined inside the walls of an old abandoned hospital. When underground clowns go crazy, the circus finds new clowns to take their place and the ones who went crazy are sent to the asylum, where the pain and torture continues. The clowns are taken out of their rooms individually, sometimes put into groups, and then controlled in any way their asylum master sees fit. Now, obviously, I need clowns and masters for this roleplay (or there can be one overall master who i play). It will include some bondage, such as whips, chains, gags, non-consensual scenes, etc. I don't have all of the specifics figured out yet, so feel free to input some of your own or offer some changes in the plot as you see fit. I guess this roleplay is a little on the dark side, and I don't expect to get many replies, but I figured I'd put it out there anyway.
"L e t   m e   l i v e   m y   l i f e
a s   I   w a n t   f o r   a t   i t s   e n d
i t   i s   I   w h o   m u s t   d i e."

kckolbe

My avatar approves of this game.  A shame it isn't for me, though.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

eaglecrisis

Haha, alright. What would make it fit for you?
"L e t   m e   l i v e   m y   l i f e
a s   I   w a n t   f o r   a t   i t s   e n d
i t   i s   I   w h o   m u s t   d i e."