Power rangers of Triforia (interest check, still need yellow and green rangers)

Started by Batman4560, August 07, 2013, 01:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman4560

Comment here if interested.

OOC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=182318.0

"For thousands of years I have laid waste to countless worlds. Nothing challenged my rule, until THEY stood in my way. I have toyed with pitiful mortals for far to long. My powers have returned and the time has come to rip them to bits! I will make the ones they protect bow at my feet and when it is all said and done I will destroy the POWER RANGERS!"

Nearly a decade after the defeat of Lord Zedd and his turn to good, his son Thrax waged a war on the power rangers seeking revenge. After Thrax was destroyed by a team of rangers from the past and present a mysterious being named Ace Sabath came to Zedd with his staff and the news of his son's death. This drove Zedd into a fit of rage and caused him to revert back to his evil form. Taking on a new role as evil emperor he quickly went to earth and killed the earths power rangers. Enslaving the humans he used their bodies to form new even more deadly putty, then killed his former wife and all of his former generals. Taking his new army and Serpentera to the planet Triforia he now starts a war from one of their three moons in an attempt to rule both earth and Triforia while putting an end to the power rangers.

Here is a little definition of Triforia

Triforia is a planet, home to the Triforian people. The planet's surface is covered by landmasses with few bodies of water. The massive planet is orbited by three moons.

That being said Id like to have five rangers, Ill be playing the gold ranger and a mentor of the group. Also I do plan on playing one of the Villains, a much more evil Lord Zedd. Zedd would be more evil and outright murderous. I would also like a group of villains to act as generals and a sort of rivals for the rangers possibly even playing the Psycho Rangers. The generals would act as boss fights and act as a season for each General with an total of five seasons and at any time someone needs to drop out can transfer powers to a new player much like the show did. As far as what rangers will be used goes, we will be using the Zeo Ranger's mostly due to the fact that the powers are never supposed to grow weak and only get stronger. I think they were always meant to be on Triforia.

The ranger colors are a first come first serve basis and as such one thing I demand is that you plan on being an active member of this and if you don't think you can be then please move on. Its not that I don't want you to play but I do want a dedicated group. Also you should think of at least one finishing move for your ranger without his or her Zord. That way everyone has a chance to shine. We will not be using civilian powers.

Required-Five or more rangers, Two or more villains. Feel free to make them up.
If your interested in this feel free to pm me or post here. This role play is adult and as such will involve points of smut between players. It will also include heavy violence and language. Feel free to comment here if interested. When interested I will give two days to the person to get a sheet up and then post a pic of the ranger suit they chose and their name next to it.

Pink Ranger: Ambie
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Gold Ranger: Batman4560

Red Ranger: Strifesblaze

Green Ranger:

Yellow Ranger:

Blue Ranger: Lamenting Quill

Batman4560

Character sheets- The following is an example of what your sheet should look like and something to copy and paste for everyone.

Hero or Villain: Hero

Name: Alex Cole

Appearance: (Normal and Ranger, use pictures but if you can't fine one words are also fine.) (If a villain again use a picture or words)

Ranger Color: (If not a ranger this does not apply to you): Gold

Zord: (If not a ranger this does not apply to you): Pyramidus

Bio: (Shoot for about a paragraph):
Alex grew up in a small family of four. At the age of ten his parents died in a plane crash causing Alex a great fear of heights and flying. Following his parents death he was taken to a home for orphans and was separated from his older sister. As time went on he learned the skill of parkour as a means of expressing his freedom. Never Did he use this skill to scale tall buildings due to his fear of heights but he tries every day to overcome that fear. Alex took on the role of protector to the younger orphans as time went on. Coming of age he moved the the city and started collage, where he met a man named Trey. After a month Trey went missing only to return some time later dying. Telling him the story of the rangers on earth and giving him the powers of the gold ranger. Alex went on to find the other five Tri-morphers and took on the quest to find the other five who would take on the mantle of power ranger....

Hero or Villain:

Name:

Appearance: (Normal and Ranger, use pictures but if you can't fine one words are also fine.) (If a villain again use a picture or words)

Ranger Color: (If not a ranger this does not apply to you):

Zord: (If not a ranger this does not apply to you):

Bio: (Shoot for about a paragraph):

Batman4560

Yukina

I might make villain. Also, is it possible for villains to have a personal evil zord?

Batman4560

Yeah I have no issue with that so long as you can rationalize it. Such as he has an evil zeonizer or something like that.

Yukina

I will be making female villain then. The mech will probably be a mid-season upgrade or a tool in the arc where she dies.

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

Batman4560

Strifesblaze7

Yukina

For her false zeonizer powers and zord, I'll probably base them off KyoryuViolet's from Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger (another dinosaur-based sentai).

Batman4560

If you still have the sheet post it up, also Yugi, that is fine.

Yukina

I will once I can back to my main computer. The iPad is horrible in getting image urls.

Batman4560

Yukina

*nods* It irks me a lot. I could currently link you to the page detailing her mech though if you would like.

Batman4560

Up to you, also everyone that is interested is free to double up and run a ranger and villain.

Yukina

I might make a pink ranger then, being the good parallel to my villain. Veronica, my villain, is a human who's past of bullying, humiliation, caused her to become bitter and hateful. While if I made a pink ranger, her self-esteem would be crushed and she would gravitate to towards kind people and stay meek for a while.

Mech Link
http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Zyudenryu_Plezuon

Edit: I'm back on the main computer now.

Batman4560

Strifesblaze7

Well if the old thread is up still Jax is there.

Batman4560

Strifesblaze7

Yukina

Hero or Villain: Villian

Name: Yumeko Masters

Appearance:
Yumeko

KyoryuViolet

Weapons:

Gaburivolver

Gaburicalibur

Gaburu Cannon (A combination of her two weapons)

Zord:
Plezuterror

Violet King (or Murasakiiro-Oh)

Bio: Yumeko was born to her Japanese mother and her American father. She inherited most of her features from her mother, though she has her father's skin tone. She was very happy at a young age, but her self esteem was soon crushed as she entered school. Yumeko was made fun of throughout her school life for her nationality, nerdy habits, and budding bisexuality. Any friend she even had gotten had been one of those "fair weather friends". By the end of highschool, Yumeko had grown extremely bitter and cynical, coming to hate humanity. Everywhere she went, the race always seemed to being always either self-centered, idiotic, downright cruel, self-serving, or any combination of those four traits. As the Zedd invaded Earth and eliminated the Power Rangers, Yumeko didn't care. She hated the human race and was glad to watch it parish. Lord Zedd eventually saw her contempt and hatred, seeing her is a potential general. The cynical girl gladly accepted his offer, using the tyrant's gift of an artifact known as the Gaburivolver to help claim the world as KyoryuViolet.

Yukina

Feel free to try to convert her to a good guy if you want, though it will be tough to achieve.

Strifesblaze7

I think I want to have a dragon as my zord this time.

Batman4560

Sorry as far as zords go, we are sticking to the super zeo and regular zeo zords for now, later on we can add more.

Yukina

So how do you like my choice for an evil zord, Batman?