Soul Eater: The New Generation of Death (Recruitment)

Started by ZephySempai, July 16, 2013, 11:32:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZephySempai

Hey [you]. Check this out.

We've reopened recruiting for our Freeform Soul Eater game and wanted to know if you'd be interested. The roleplay deviates from the main story line told in the Anime/Manga, where Asura isn't the big bad Kishin running around biting peoples faces off and whatever else he likes to do. Instead, we'll be having newer; even scarier bad guns running around kicking puppies and punching baby seals.

We're a freeform sandbox game with missions constantly stocked and ready to be completed. We'll also be having some cool little story plots as well thrown in there to knock over your sand castles cuz we're awesome like that!

So yeah, if you're interested, here's the character template you'll need in order to get started and we can't wait to hear from ya!
Welcome to Soul Eater: The New Generation of Death

-Zeph

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Character Name

Nickname: (If they have one)

Race: Human/Witch/Super-penguin

Class: Meister/Weapon

Appearance: Image acceptable

Personality: Self-explanatory

History: Little blurb about their past and goals

Special traits: Any special traits, abilities, or attributes.

Partner: Do you have a partner or are you seeking one?

Name:
Nickname:
Race:
Class:
Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Special traits:

Partner:

ZephySempai

Music is life

ZephySempai

Oh yeah, I'm still around recruiting ^^ Thanks for expressing your interest. I just responded to your PM as well.

Music is life

Quote from: ZephySempai on July 22, 2013, 09:21:33 PM
Oh yeah, I'm still around recruiting ^^ Thanks for expressing your interest. I just responded to your PM as well.
Thanks for the response. :-)

ZephySempai

CelticKing

Hey I messaged you my profile and I'm looking forward to the roleplay.

ZephySempai

Yup, I got it awhile ago and really enjoyed it. I think he would be a perfect fit and give our current villianess some company lol

Thanks for showing interest and the character submission!

Also, for anybody else interested, we're still open for new slots. Keep 'em coming people. We're still pretty much at the beginning with not much going on so feel free to jump in at anytime.

MadMoll

I'd be quite up for this, if you're still accepting.
I may even have a partner for a Weapon, I'll just need to harass him.
I mean. Ask. Yes. Ask.

*Fetches "asking" mallet*

ZephySempai

I'm glad you've shown interest.

Yeah, we're really starting to pick back up with activity and got a few characters who are seeking partners I believe. Go find yoself a partnuh!

ZephySempai

Just another update:

The game is starting its second week of classes today, and the mission board has been posted up!

We're still accepting all types of characters: Meisters/Weapons/Witches/Magical Animals, etc, so feel free to give us a holler whenever you'd like!