The Godrobe Sorority (Kill la Kill inspired pathfinder game)

Started by NicciKotor, August 09, 2014, 03:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NicciKotor

The basic plot is that the 3-4 of you girls stumble across godrobes and become magically linked to these powerful kinky outfits accidentally. How you go about dealing with your new fate while wearing these outfits is all up to you, as your new sexy powers will go a long way towards your goals and desires on the world. Basically the godrobes act like they do in Kill la Kill, bonding with their user but with some new lewd kinky twists.

To make it more interesting, the godrobes cannot be removed by normal means, so no more normal life for any of  you. Also the outfits have to be covered under various cloth based kinks: harem slave, maid, nurse, bunnysuit, catsuit, Leia slave outfit, pony girl, bikini, magical girl outfit, naked apron, and so forth. The suits are powered by sexuality, so you need to have sex in order to regain hit points and various class based powers. Spells, ki points, and/or any other class abilities that have a recharge to them. The godrobes are also magically self cleaning and auto repair when taken damage, so no sundering will work on them.

-3 or 4 players. Depends on the demand and bribes.
-Level 6 starting.
-All girls.
-50,000 gp for making your godrobe and 10,000 gp for everything else. Treat the godrobe has a blank slate to add magical armor properties to and magical item enhancements.
- Each godrobe can have one unique special power that we can discuss here for further clarification.
-4d6 normal stat generation.
-Traits are a yes.

Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

NicciKotor

AEvum

How much knowledge would one need of KLK? It certainly looks interesting but I don't know much about it tbh

Also would lewd things be mixed with combat to recharge spells and such while fighting or would it be kept separate?

NicciKotor

Not much, just that clip from youtube is enough to get an idea.

As for recharging spells you would need to have an orgasm from sex to get the powers back, so doing that in the middle of a fight would be rather hard to do.

AEvum

And when our character is killed do we just make a new one? Could you give an example of a "special power"?

NicciKotor

It would depend a lot on which godrobe you picked and your personality. And killing a PC just means you make a new one.

kongming

...did the other game die and nobody told me, or do you just want to run one alongside the other?
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

NicciKotor

Quote from: kongming on August 12, 2014, 01:25:40 AM
...did the other game die and nobody told me, or do you just want to run one alongside the other?

The latter.

darklink43

Room, for one more I'm a bit rusty But I think can fill a spot quite well.
...I got nonthing.

kongming

Okay then. If it was a restart, I'd leap in, but I'll leave room for other people. Just hoping that posting picks up a bit in the other one.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:

Tydorei

Kimmy

Definitely interested... I just need to clear some of the ideas crashing together in my mindscape.
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

Kimmy

I haven't got a charcter concept quite yet - but I do have a godrobe idea for a Ponygirl. Lets see where we go from here... :P

Godrobe of the Nightmare

Godrobe Description
This godrobe consists of a midnight black under bust corset crafted with a supple skin drawn from a fiendish Warhorse. Though some say it was instead made from the skin of a Nightmare! Instead of a steel boning, the corset uses actual bones stolen from fiends - demon's & devils usually. The corset does nothing to hide the Ponygirl's bust, instead merely framing them with leather straps that run up her center & around each exposed breast before attatching to a thin leather collar about her throat. More leather straps extend down from this collar, drawing tight midnight lines across her shoulders before running down her arms to lose themselves within her long black gloves. These straps are interspersed at each joint with metal rings that shine with a coppery hue. There are no locks nor straps to tighten - instead the suit appears as if it was sewn directly onto the poor naked Ponygirl - before magic transformed the work almost into a second skin - without any visible seams remaining... Nor with any consideration for the Ponygirl's future escape from this constrictive form.

Upon each forearm sits a midnight glove - adhering perfectly to her shape as if it were a second skin! Across the back of each palm sits a small horseshoe. They appear to have been nailed into the back of poor Ponygirl's hands, forever and always. And yet she can use her hands without any apparent difficulty. Each glove ends in five delicate leather fingers, their smooth surface unmarred by creases nor folds. And yet from where the seem might run under each arm, instead hangs gentle spikes of leather - making quite a dark, almost demonic impression.

Similarly, down each leg runs more of these straps, with a series of large and small metal rings strung across each hip - perhaps to attach something too? Just below her knees, a pair of smooth pony boots start. Much like their gloved counterparts, these midnight black boots run smooth down the Ponygirl's leg, showing every muscle to the fullest advantage. She stands about 8 inches taller within these heelless boots, though she hardly seems to be in any sign of discomfort despite the most unusual design. They sport a bronzed horseshoe on the bottom of each boot, nailed firmly into place. Once worn, the boots seem to help the Ponygirl adjust to her godrobe by enhancing her tolerances & filling her with a supernatural ability to run. However, the godrobe isn't without it's costs. As the Ponygirl pulls on each pony glove & each pony boot for the first time, she will experience the excruciating pain of having each horseshoe nailed into her hand or foot. This process takes one round for each glove or boot & deals a total of 4d6 subdual damage to the Ponygirl. Once in place, this godrobe cannot be removed. Once in place, the Ponygirl's hands & feet will take on a more equine tissue structure, allowing her to adjust comfortably to her new horseshoes. It also allows her to have her horseshoes exchanges or replaced without further discomfort or damage.

The godrobe also has a harness that fits over the Ponygirl's head. Theses straps that runs up the sides of her head, covering her ears completely. Whilst they cover her ears, they also sport a pair of soft, furred Equine ears atop her head. These ears seem to twist and twitch - as though they were real equine ears. There is also a pair of cross straps - one running about the top of her head & the other attaching from the metal rings just behind each cheek to run underneath her hair. These metal ring could also allow for a bit, bridle or double bit to be installed, should the Godrobe feel particularly petulant towards the Ponygirl.

Beneath her corset, the Ponygirl is quite exposed. The godrobe can choose to leave the Ponygirl naked & exposed. It can also allow her to wear a comparatively modest leather panty. Or it could cruelly hang a single tight leather strap that bites viciously into her sex before splitting into a pair of thin leather straps that ride all the way up her ass, about her tail. Though there isn't anything stopping the Ponygirl from wearing a modest skirt over the top of her godrobe. At least, nothing apparent...

The godrobe also sports a long tail. This beautiful burst of hair falls long - almost three feet- and it makes the color of the Ponygirl's hair. It can appear in two forms - the first being a tail that sprouts from the straps just above the center of her back. The second form is that of an uncomfortably large butt plug that seems to grow once it's settled into place. In this case the tail will be positioned a several inches lower, but otherwise identical in appearance. In either form, the tail is quite sensitive & the Ponygirl can feel all it touches. She can also flick her tail to demonstrate her emotions and most often, her annoyance.

This Godrobe is a tight, constrictive affair that can be quite uncomfortable to wear. Simply putting it on can kill low level characters! Despite it's harshness however, it is enchanted to assist it's wearer overcome it's nature. It provides the endurance feat so the Ponygirl can learn to endure her new form & find a way to live with the constant, distracting discomfort of each nerve being pulled, rubbed or exposed. It doesn't actually prevent any of the discomfort however. The entire suit weighs 41 lbs.

Ponygirl Imagery NSFW

Boots:
On the left, I found these demonic boots & thought that a Nightmare based Ponygirl Godrobe was quite appropriate. These little spikes might fall from the seems of the gloves, giving it a darker feel. But if demonic boots aren't your thing then I'd choose this second design to the right.

Nightmare Godrobe Mechanics

Firstly the ears atop the suit are actually quite real - and provide the Ponygirl with a Perception Bonus of +4.
Secondly, the suit acts a Rhino Hide Armor +2. This Medium Armor provide an AC bonus of +6 (4ac +2 enhancement), An armor Check Penalty of -1, and weighs 25lbs.
In addition, any charge attacks made by the Ponygirl add +2d6 damage if they hit.

The gloves are backed by a pair of horseshoes nailed into the Ponygirl's hands. The wear can slap with the back of the gloves,  making an armed melee attack that functions like a Gauntlet. They deal bludgeoning damage, dealing 1d3 damage & having a 20/x2 critical range. However, if the Ponygirl  isn't holding anything in their hands (Note- both hands must be empty), they can simply clench their figures into a fist & the gloves will transform into real Ponygirl hooves. These hooves now count as natural weapons - dealing 1d4 damage & allowing the Ponygirl to make 2 hoof attacks per melee instead of their normal series of attacks. They deal bludgeoning damage & have a 20/x2 critical range. These gloves are also enchanted as +1 weapons in either form. Note - the Ponygirl will lose all use of their fingers whilst they have their hands transformed into pony hooves. So many skills & tools will be inaccessible to them.
The gloves also have one other property. With the thought or command word Ignite, the Ponygirl can engulf their gloves in flame. This takes one standard action and can occur in either glove or hoof form. This causes them deal an additional 1d6+1 fire damage on any attacks made with them (as also burns anything the Ponygirl is holding for 1d6+1 fire damage each round. Though any substances with a hardness of 7+ can safely ignore this). And lastly the Ponygirl can make touch attacks to burn people - either as a melee touch attack dealing only 1d6+1 fire damage or as a ranged touch attack with a total range of 120ft, again dealing 1d6+1 fire damage. Another thought will end the effect as a free action.

The pony boots are also heavily enchanted as well. They not only increase the Ponygirl's height by a whole 9 inches but they provide the benefits of both the Endurance & Running feats. The horseshoes on the boots and gloves are actually Horseshoes of Speed - enhancing the Ponygirl's movement speed by 30 feet. The Boots are also enchanted as weapons - functioning much like the gloves. However, they don't add any additional attacks. But the hoof boots may be used to make hoof attacks just like the gloves - dealing 1d4 bludgeoning damage with a critical range of 20/x2. The Ponygirl can also choose to ignite the boots instead of their gloves - allowing their kicks & stomps to deal an additional 1d6+1 fire damage as well as allowing them to make touch attacks just like the gloves. This function is usually limited to situations when the Ponygirl's hands are tied behind her backs (with chains as rope would just burn). However, the boots would also deal 2d6+2 damage each round to whatever surface she is standing upon. This can be quite risky but potentially a useful ability. Though any surface with hardness 14+ would be immune to their damage. Also surfaces like dust & dirt will simply leave scorched tracks in her wake with little actual effect.

There is also a Ponygirl tail - which comes either in the form of a harnessed tail that sits just below her corset or in the form of a Buttplug that expands to be uncomfortably large before use. The hair on the tail will always match that of the Ponygirl's - even if her hair later changes color. The hair is also quite real and can feel/touch. The Ponygirl can also flick her tail if desired. The buttplug tail, whilst rarely seen, can be considered uncomfortably size - as it's size will always increase to be uncomfortably large for the wearer. It will also expand once in place to prevent it's removal. The tail also performs one extremely useful magical function. It acts as a Ring of Sustenance. This removes the need for the Ponygirl to eat, drink and she only requires 2 hours of sleep.

The very last ability of the Nightmarish Godrobe is the ability to transform the Ponygirl into a fiendish form. This functions as the spell Angelic Aspect, Greater - only with a Fiendish alteration. The ability is usable once per day & lasts for 13 minutes. The Ponygirl sprouts fiendish bat-wings, gaining a fly speed of 60 feet with good maneuverability. The Ponygirl gains Low-light vision, Darkvision 60 feet, DR 10/Good, Immunity to

The Ponygirl gains low-light Vision, Darkvision 60', DR 10/Good, Immunity to Electricity, Fire & Poison. Resistance 10 to Acid & Cold, The wear also gains the True speech Ability.
The Ponygirl also sheds a Protective aura out to 20'. All allies within 20ft gain a +4 Deflection bonus to AC as well as +4 on all saves against saves & abilities from good creatures. This aura also acts a Magic Circle against Good & a Lesser Globe of Invulnerability, again with a radius of 20ft.

Godrobe Pricing & Mathematics

The Base Armor is Rhino Hide Armor, which includes a +2 Enchantment for 5,165gp.

The Gloves are a pair of +1 Masterwork Spiked Gauntlets costing 2,305gp each.
Their damage type is swapped to Bludgeoning as they are hoof/horseshoe attacks.
Each Glove also has Continuous Produce Flame cast upon it. Costing (Spell level 1 x Caster level 1 x 2000 x 2 Duration Modifier as the spell is in minutes/lvl) = 4,000gp each.
The Gloves can transform into a pair of natural weapons. However this is offset by the fact that doing so removes the Ponygirl's hands. Thus no cost has calculated for this effect.
Gloves Total cost: 6,305gp each totaling 12,605gp

Normally you'd make gloves that are +1, flaming & spend 8,000gp on the magic. But this way was surprisingly cheaper (which usually makes GM unhappy...) AND added the capacity for ranged attacks (which also makes some GMs unhappy...) So if this is an issue, swap them over for +1 flaming gloves.

The Pony boots are similar to the gloves. They are also based off +1 Masterwork Spiked Gauntlets costing 2,305gp each.
Again the damage type was simply changed to bludgeoning without cost.
The Pony boots do not provide bonus attacks, though they may be used in place of normal attacks.
The Pony boots & Gloves are equipped with a set of Horses of Speed which cost 3,000gp
The two bonus feats provided by the boots are minor feats & as far as I can tell, they should cost 2,000gp each. As far as I can minor feats cost about 2,000gp. But there isn't any guidelines other than reverse engineering a few cheap magical items. I just went with what felt about right. Feel free to correct my attempt.
I also don't have a price for transferring the produce flame effect. Essentially there isn't reason the spell couldn't be cast on a different limb & you've already paid for the effect. Whilst it should be very situation in it's practicality - I imagine this game will call up such situations quite often. But I also felt there was the drawback of constantly setting the ground on fire. Hopeful enough to cover this feature.
Otherwise my suggestion would be to pay for two more continual produce flames totally an additional 8,000gp so that can ignite all four limbs like a nightmare does.
Each Pony boot costs  2,305gp & the extras cost 5,000gp, totaling: 9,610gp

The Ponygirl Harness provides ears with +4 to Perception. This costs a base of 100gp x the bonus squared (16) = 1,600gp

The Ponygirl Tail acts as a ring of sustance, 2,500gp.

Fiendish Form: This is a single use per day spell. It costs 1800gp Base x 4 Paladin Spell Level x 13 Caster Level x 1 Uses per day Divide 5 = 18,720 gp.

Boots 9,610gp + Gloves 12,605gp + Armor 5,165gp + Harness 2,500gp + Ponygirl Tail 1,600gp + Fiendish Form 18,720gp = 50,200gp

So they come in at a 50,200gp. I imagine you'll want to make some changes - if you even like the idea at all... But I thought this was a pretty cool start. ^_^

Also, whilst donning the godrobe is painful (4d6 subdual damage) I don't consider this a flaw nor is it factored into anything. It's just flavor.

Some other thoughts & things that aren't covered in the rules

I've not touched anything sexual with this. I've no idea how I would start - and well, I figured most of it would be the godrobe training it's new Ponygirl to match what a Ponygirl should be. If you have ideas, rules or suggestions on this, please throw them in for consideration. I've no idea where to begin but I've love to try!

I've deliberately left a pony bit as an optional accessory. Otherwise both speech & eating would be quite difficult. It's so that the godrobe isn't crippling to wear, since we can't remove them. Plus it seems like a lot more fun when you can complain to the robe about it's constrictive nature. Not being able to eat or speak would just ruin things too quickly. On the other hand, the robe can put them in place as a punishment if it wants...

The Ponygirl might be able to take some modified form of the Trample Feat]http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/trample-combat---final]Trample Feat allowing her to make use of hoof attacks whilst overrunning opponents. Or perhaps gain the Trample Monster Ability whist effectively does the same thing. However as there isn't any rules covering adding either effect to a magical item, I have no idea how you'd work that out.

I would of liked a special material. Some fiendish skin or fire immunity/resistance granting material. But I just don't know any rules for it. And I ran out of money - though I imagine you will want to alter what I've done so it's a consideration.

Some other cosmetic effects could be that the Ponygirl starts to develop a different hair, eye or skin tone. Darker horsey skin tones & darkening eyes that slowly become black voids as she wears the godrobe for too long. Her hair might also start to turn flame red or sunfire yellow - and possibly ignite when the godrobe ignites or when her emotions flare. Also I can imagine this gobrobe eventually altering the wearer into a permanent ponygirl - with or without the godrobe. Making them into a Ponygirl bound forever by fiendish (Lawful?) magic... It's just an odd thought.

Future upgrades should involve piercings,

For those that are wondering what it's like to run about in heelless boots, have a look. It can be quite comfortable when you choose a boot with a proper fit & height suited to your ankles. Though can be hard to find in our mass manufactured society.
As this safe for work youtube demonstrates. So perhaps a -5 penalty to stealth?
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

NicciKotor

Yeah ponygirl might not be the best here due to the bondage restraints.

Kimmy

Well, I threw together that idea with both practicality and bondage in mind. It allows for combat to work quite well despite a high degree of constant bondage. And a lot of optional bondage accessories wouldn't actually impact combat. Though they would add a lot of flavor & be quite fun to RP. You could even make combat work if your imagining a ponygirl with her arms completely restrained behind her at all times. Using heel kicks & perhaps monk like attacks. Though skills would be more difficult - but fighters don't exactly get many skill points so that doesn't have to be a big consideration.

If your thinking about maximum level bondage with arms & legs both restrained, then yes the idea isn't workable. But I think I made quite a good effort at opening the door to a Combat Ponygirl. And most ponygirl suits are designed so that they can execute a high degree of motion - allowing them to show off & strut about. It's not like ponygirls are art pieces you dress up & leave hanging on your walls. At least, not all of the time. I was imagining that the level of bondage applied would be constantly changing based off your relationship with the godrobe. It would be a full suit at all times obviously. But the finer details could change depending on the character or their relationship with the robe. It might allow you full speech - so you can cast spells. Or it could use a bit that leaves you mumbling somewhat - intelligible enough to be understood but unable to pronounce spells. Or it could use a bit with a tongue port that prohibits all intelligible speech beyond whinnies and neighs.

If you were thinking about leg restraints, then yes that idea is too impractical. And I did hope my concept of gloves that transform into hoof boots so you can choose between the use of your hands for skills & living or having a pair of weaponised hooves for use in battle went well.

Either way, I would love to know how you felt about the concept besides the level of restraint being suitable. I know this game's just gone up so your probably still working out all the details - but when you have the time, I'd love to know how you felt about the ideas I threw together for the construction side of it. 50,000gp is a lot of potential but I don't really know what I'm doing here. I've never made a magical item for pathfinder before. I found the rules & read them & did my best. But I just... I feel like I jumped into the deep end without checking if this was the public pool or the shark tank... So if these ideas haven't changed your mind on ponygirls as a concept, do please consider sending me some thoughts on what you liked and didn't like, so I can try again with a little more confidence about how it all comes together.

Either way, Thankies! It was fun writing the godrobe! It was like designing an artifact - only it's something more tangible. I can't wait to hear back on your thoughts. Even if you hated it completely!

NicciKotor

The problem is that you need proactive players in a game in order to move plot, and ponygirls are not good for that role. I would be more comfortable with you playing something else and going from there.

Kimmy

I know how that can feel as a GM - a character just doesn't always feel like they will have somewhere they want to go in your game. The last thing I want is a character centered around a concept that not only doesn't inspire the GM but might actually uninspire them instead! It's a shame as I haven't actually written a character concept yet, just the godrobe. But if your feeling that way, then I'll go tackle a second concept. And I'll make sure to put in some character ideas & goals, so you can get a feel for how they'd work in your world. I"d hate to manage this twice- that would be the worst!

Speaking of the world, what sort of setting are you planning? Is it a Kill la Kill style high school? A generic fantasy world? Or some sort of fantasy school that falls in the middle?

NicciKotor

A fantasy school would be too limiting so I am setting it in a generic fantasy setting. I want the plot to be primarily motivated by what the group does, not by any story I set in place. It's more interesting from a group dynamics when the players choose their own fate.

Snake

Question: if godrobes can't be removed...how do you have sex?

NicciKotor

Quote from: Snake on August 13, 2014, 01:07:04 PM
Question: if godrobes can't be removed...how do you have sex?

The fibers can modulate so your crotch can be exposed and so on.  Also depends on which godrobe you are wearing.

Snake

The one I made was for a druid with the "wild" enhancement, Invulnerability , Fortification and one other :p

Getting around havin to pick and choose by using wild shape to get shagged by house pets perhaps :3

NicciKotor

kongming

...if others have lost interest, I'd be happy to jump in. I was just being polite before, after all.

Ons/Offs:

Kimmy

I haven't lost interest - just inspiration has been applying itself elsewhere. A dominatrix Ponygirl clicked really well for me, but there isn't much detail to draw out other ideas and sources of inspiration.

My ideas so far focus around:

An adventuring girl who wants to become a Politician/Mayor/Lady. Someone influential and powerful. Unfortunately she needs to earn herself a well respected name, a fortune to buy influence & some sort of great power to ensure she can hold her position within the world. She's a kind, helpful girl who really just wants the best for everyone - but she tends to interfere and talks a lot, so she can be quite troublesome to some folks. Her class would be something like a skillsy Rogue or a wordy Paladin. Race is up in the air.
I had intended for her to end up a ponygirl- forcing her to figure out someway to turn around the perceptions of a ponygirl & try to become a dominatrix ponygirl, perhaps gathering herself some sort of pony cult as a power base. Now, I'm not sure what to do with her...

For godrobes I can throw together a really fun Catgirl concept - I was thinking of adding some elemental theme like an icy snowcat, with clawed gloves, enhanced paw-boots of springing & striding so she's fast & can jump impossible distances, a bonus to hide in the snow & mix in some powers from the various small cat related magical items (Claws of the Ice Bear, Boots of the Cat & Daredevil Softpaws). For a special power perhaps she could have the cold subtype or shapechange into a tiger or something like a hellcat, only cold based.
I really like the idea, I just haven't had the spark that really ties it to a character concept yet. And I know that if I make a character without a spark of inspiration, they tend to become emotionally flat & quickly lose the fun in playing them. So it's important for me. If I can find a spark, I'll enjoy playing them for years! :)

I can also throw together a bunnysuit - but I only have half the ideas needed to put something together. Penalties against fear - since bunnies tend to lack bravery. High heels with sharpened stiletto heels or some sort of dangerous boot that changes into paws? So that the wearer can use their feet to make rake attacks whilst grappling. If you hit with both shoes/paws/???, then you get a free bull rush attack to kick off your opponent and send them flying. Probably with some bonus based off the damage off the attacks. Bonuses to jump, speed & dex for sure! A burrowing speed also seems appropriate. Perhaps a bonus to perception or some sort of perception based feat, from the tall bunny ears. These are all fun to use - but I'm not sure they will be helpful in direct combat. :/ I had a pile of ideas for a maid outfit as well - but they were even more impractical and useless in combat. Cute & fun, but useless & not really what I'd consider a 'godrobe' as just a fun magical item idea. I'm not even sure what might suit as a special power for a bunnygirl.

Another concept for a character is a an adventurer - generic traditional adventurer with a animalistic race. The catch is they find a godrobe based on some animal they despise as a race. For example, a Strix girl (Raven like winged humanoids with an elven feel) could find the catsuit - a natural predator for them - or the bunnysuit - a species they enjoy hunting & eating! And the conflict would be dealing with being stuck inside suck a powerful clothing, despite it's very concept being absolutely humiliating and ostracizing from the members of their race. I just haven't quite found the spark yet to draw up a full character.

But that's a quick summary of my ideas so far. I'd love some direction & advise.

Do you have some examples of thoughts about these special powers?

Snake