Slaver in the Wasteland [F dom looking for M sub][ex]

Started by elfguy, November 13, 2010, 09:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

The year is 2087, after World War 3, the world is nothing but a wasteland. Governments fell, people died, and the rule of law is no more. Those who survived the end of the world were of two types. There were the strong ones, the ones who did what they had to do to survive and gain power in this new post-apocalyptic world. Those are Raiders and Slavers.  The other people, the weak ones, became the prey. They tried to hide, tried to survive on whatever they could find in the destroyed cities, but eventually ended up being robbed by a Raider, or taken as a slave.

Julie is a strong girl. She is a Slaver, part of one of the most feared gang in this region of the wastes. Business is booming for the gang, as small communities try to rebuild, needing cheap labor that the Slavers are more than happy to provide. Any solo wastelander is at risk from being captured. But as the preys become rarer, the gang has had to send people farther and farther to find new slaves. Sometimes they have to spread very thin too. On this day, Julie is on such a mission, having gone alone and very far from base camp, looking for a potential prey. However, while she will find one, only then will she realize that she lost her way back. Julie is prone to anger, and the gang is everything to her, so as she will become frustrated by this, she will take it out on her new slave. Regardless what he says or does, she will do whatever she can to make his life miserable, venting her anger on him, by beating him up, and abusing him sexually. Of course she's alone and far from home, so there's always the risk that he could try and take advantage of her, but she's both fairly strong physically and very skilled at what she does, which will make any escape attempt quite challenging for the prey.

For this RP I need a M sub who will play the prey, the story starting just as Julie notices him and goes in for the capture, then she will make his life a living hell, abusing him in all kind of ways, as he tries to reason with her, escape from her, or reverse the situation taking her prisoner, at your discretion.

----

TastyBacon

Hmm, I would definitely be interested in doing something off of this.  I would just need to think of a way to make a character that would have the ability/reason to be by himself in the wasteland, and yet vulnerable enough to be taken.  Perhaps a raider that either got kicked out of his group, or his group got attacked and he is by himself now or something.

Either way, I would love to discuss with you more on this plot.

Soul Truth

i'd also be interested in doing this story. i have a fw ideas of why he's alone, and they all make him pretty vulnerable. Even after some of these would make him vulnerable enough just to a point to a point of changing him into a man that can take care of himself to one that is slightly broken and easy to manipulate.

elfguy

Post a quick char sheet, short bio, image if possible, and we can take it from there.
----

Jessica

Name- Alex Chase
Age- 26
Looks
Bio- A former resident of one of the safer towns, Alex was given a choice- leave the town, or be hanged for a crim ehe hadn't commited, the victim of blackmail by an ex-lover in this grim, depressing world. Alone now in the wastes, Alex only just managed to fend for himself, finding shelter and food despite all odds. It's been three weeks since he last came in contact with anyone but the odd trader, and loneliness is beginning to set in. Perhaps if he could just make contact with someone, someone he could talk to, someone who is also alone in the miserable, barren wasteland...

TastyBacon

Name:  Chris Scorn
Appeance:
Bio:  Chris was a former member of The Nighthawks, one of the most powerful raider and slaving groups in his area.  He was not high ranking with them or anything, but was certainly a well trusted member.  Not many people like The Nighthawks, as they were constantly taking over, or eliminating rival raider and slaving groups that were smaller than them in order to keep their hold on things, and constantly feuding with them.  However, the team that Chris was with had severely underestimated their last target, and they had been taken out after a long and hardfought battle.  Chris managed to escape with a couple others, and they had been scavenging for a short while now, trying to regain strength and be able to make their way back to safety.  Things were rough though, and the two that Chris was with have since passed on, now he is alone in dangerous territory, growing weary from hunger and fatigue, but he is still a fighter, and is still a Nighthawk.

I was thinking, maybe The Nighthawks could be a rival of whatever slaving group Julie is a part of, which would just make her find, and his humiliation of being caught and abused by her even greater.  Let me know!

elfguy

I think I'll go with Jessica's character. I'll start a thread soon, probably in the NC area, let me know if that's fine.
----