Ouran Rp?

Started by Xenphir, April 07, 2014, 10:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenphir

Okay I'll save a spot for ya.While there are 10 hosts, I think I won't require them to be a specific... type? Romantic/adorable/strong/smart etc however due to the clubs nature, each host must have a different style and type to tend to a wider variety of women. Though, that doesn't mean two hosts can't be smart, or strong, but while in the host club they simply all play their respective parts. :3

I might have to make it tomorrow morning though, it depends how busy I get x.x

Rogue

Quote from: Xenphir on April 08, 2014, 07:46:05 PM
Okay I'll save a spot for ya.While there are 10 hosts, I think I won't require them to be a specific... type? Romantic/adorable/strong/smart etc however due to the clubs nature, each host must have a different style and type to tend to a wider variety of women. Though, that doesn't mean two hosts can't be smart, or strong, but while in the host club they simply all play their respective parts. :3

I might have to make it tomorrow morning though, it depends how busy I get x.x

I get that. :) Looking forward to it. You should link it here though. Or PM it to me. Either works.

Xenphir

I'll link it here once I do :o

I'm just deciding if it is going to be sandbox, or have a plot. My last sandbox game failed and it had quite a few people join so I'm thinking about trying a plot this time xD

Rogue

Quote from: Xenphir on April 08, 2014, 07:55:22 PM
I'll link it here once I do :o

I'm just deciding if it is going to be sandbox, or have a plot. My last sandbox game failed and it had quite a few people join so I'm thinking about trying a plot this time xD

Plots are nice. Gives it a kind of life. :) I think a sandbox would work if there are at least Events that happen every so often.

Xenphir

Hmm... perhaps I'll do a mix of both x3

Rogue

Over arching plot mixed with events?

Xenphir

Rogue

Quote from: Xenphir on April 08, 2014, 09:03:54 PM
over arching?

Common in most anime, there's an overarching "This is the grand scheme" with little archs in the middle with character development and events.

Usani

*Gasps and flails*  I have been dyyyying to do an Ouran rp for soooo loooong! XD  I'm thinking I'll make a lesbian character who is an honor student.  I have a story behind her that I've been itching to use!

Xenphir

Quote from: Rogue of TimeyWimey Stuff on April 08, 2014, 09:23:22 PM
Common in most anime, there's an overarching "This is the grand scheme" with little archs in the middle with character development and events.

I see. Perhaps. I have a few ideas in store. Would it be more fun if I released them surprisingly or told everyone first?

Quote from: Usani on April 08, 2014, 09:24:10 PM
*Gasps and flails*  I have been dyyyying to do an Ouran rp for soooo loooong! XD  I'm thinking I'll make a lesbian character who is an honor student.  I have a story behind her that I've been itching to use!

I will look forward to it :3 Ah :o what if you both played lesbian twins? xD Just a thought o-o I prefer MxM but there are a lot of people like like FxF too :o

Usani

I will look forward to it :3 Ah :o what if you both played lesbian twins? xD Just a thought o-o I prefer MxM but there are a lot of people like like FxF too :o
[/quote]

Hmmm well if she is okay with it I'd be up for it.  I can play a Host and Student.  :3

Rogue

Quote from: Usani on April 08, 2014, 10:04:27 PM

Hmmm well if she is okay with it I'd be up for it.  I can play a Host and Student.  :3

That's would be two of the Honor spots if you're wanting an honor student as well. :) But YES PLEASE TWINS! *WANTS DESPERATELY*

Quote from: Xenphir on April 08, 2014, 09:53:18 PM
I see. Perhaps. I have a few ideas in store. Would it be more fun if I released them surprisingly or told everyone first?

Personally, give hints at the plot as a hook, but obviously don't give it all away. You'll want to keep us interested after all.

Usani

Quote from: Rogue of TimeyWimey Stuff on April 08, 2014, 10:06:19 PM
That's would be two of the Honor spots if you're wanting an honor student as well. :) But YES PLEASE TWINS! *WANTS DESPERATELY*

Personally, give hints at the plot as a hook, but obviously don't give it all away. You'll want to keep us interested after all.

:D Well then would you want to discuss our host characters since theyre twins? 

Rogue

Quote from: Usani on April 08, 2014, 10:14:13 PM
:D Well then would you want to discuss our host characters since theyre twins?

Yeah I'll shoot you a PM soon. Kinda being pulled a few ways right now. :)

Usani

Quote from: Rogue of TimeyWimey Stuff on April 08, 2014, 10:15:34 PM
Yeah I'll shoot you a PM soon. Kinda being pulled a few ways right now. :)

No worries.  ;)

Xenphir

Look forward to it tomorrow afternoon. I'll link it here once it's made. It's about 11:30PM here and I wake up anywhere from 9AM to 4PM xD

I'm sure you'll be waiting eagerly  ::)

Usani

Quote from: Xenphir on April 08, 2014, 10:22:29 PM
Look forward to it tomorrow afternoon. I'll link it here once it's made. It's about 11:30PM here and I wake up anywhere from 9AM to 4PM xD

I'm sure you'll be waiting eagerly  ::)

Can't wait! And 11:30 is early for you?  Lol its 11:30 here too but Im not a night owl.   :P heehee

Xenphir

I usually stay up anywhere from midnight to 7AM. Really, my schedule is so wacky xD But I just got back from vacation and to be honest, it was shitty so Im quite worn out. The past few days I've been going to bed closer to midnight than anything x.x

Usani

Ah I gotcha.  That's a bummer you had a crappy vacation, im sorry.  *hugs*

Xenphir

*Hugs* It's okay. I had a lot of yummy food but I spent 90% of it by myself eating or sleeping. There were a few fun things though like the Starset and the tea party :o

I might make some of it tonight but not allow posting until it is finished tomorrow. I haven't decided. x.x I'm tired, but I"m too bored to sleep but I'm also not sure if making a decent plot would require me to be more awake.... yeah tomorrow xD better be safe than to rush it.

So if you two have decided to be twins we will have the twin lovers and I'll be the vice president who is smart :3 But I'm not sure if I'll make him as cool as Kyouya or not. o-o

Usani

*flails* You should totally make him as cool as Kyouya Senpai!!  Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?   O:)

Vanetias

Xenphir

Quote from: Usani on April 09, 2014, 12:04:32 AM
*flails* You should totally make him as cool as Kyouya Senpai!!  Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?   O:)

But I'm not so good at those kind of characters o-o If I had to pick someone that I was good at from the actual characters in the anime, I'd say Honey-sempai xD

I'm not sure how I could make Kyouya's personality more like a bottom o-o;

Usani

Quote from: Xenphir on April 09, 2014, 08:43:53 AM
But I'm not so good at those kind of characters o-o If I had to pick someone that I was good at from the actual characters in the anime, I'd say Honey-sempai xD

I'm not sure how I could make Kyouya's personality more like a bottom o-o;

Ah okay I gotcha, well Honey is adorable.  Wanna hold me Usa-chan?  :3

Xenphir

Hmm I think I'll leave president and vice open, and be the adorable host. Though, he'll be more realistic than honey. :3

I shall get to making that now o 3o