Why Do I Want To Make Myself Better?

Started by Marguerite, March 08, 2009, 08:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

One of the members from E asked a question which got me to answering and later posting it here in my blog. Everyone knows now I am not going to Mexico but it does not mean I cannot blog about the things I do here in Cali. Now, the question was asked like this but I am merely reposting what I wrote in the thread.

-Smiles-

Quite alright, ------ it was an honest misunderstanding. What drives me? Mmm, it would be my little car I call, "Sexy Bitch."

-Winks-

However, what drives me truly? I think it would have to be since I am first generation in my family to go to college who does not want to become the typical stereotype most people have of others here where I live. California as you know is mostly Latinos and while I might be considered Latino, I am not because of my mixed heritage. That if you want to know what makes up Marguerite can be in my lovely blog. Anywho, I did not want to end up pregnant at 18, married by 20, and miserable by 22 because in here there is no way to find the aspirations you want. I have nothing against those who conceived or married young, I take my hat off to them but that is not for me. I do not want to be defined in the stereotype of the pregnant mexican female or the mongrel who is out being a gangbanger.

-Smiles-

That is what I did with applying to a private high school, pushing through college and now finding money to pay for the state college I will be going to in a few months. What can I say, I am a female who feels she is worth more than her body or what she could do by parting her thighs. Parting thighs can be fun for people but what does it leave you when your tits are down to your knees and nothing else to support you?

I love my town, my family and friends but I want to make a life that I can make it my own. I want to be able to help my family settle itself nicely into retirement. By family, I mean the ones who raised me, loved me, clothed me and sheltered me. I come from two migrant parents but when I get that damn Master's Degree in another five years and have a job lined up, first thing I am going to do is get them a house in Mexico.

-Takes a deep breath-

Wow, that was nice to get that lovely tid bit out.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You