no longer seeking

Started by syko, January 16, 2012, 07:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

syko

This plot, like many of my others, is a very breast expansion/transformation heavy plot.  I love those two kinks, so... yea.

However, I'm also open to other sorts of kinks, so if there's anything you would like me to throw in there for your pleasure, please let me know!

Unlucky girl x Mage (Transformation and/or breast expansion, possible bimbo.)

The setting starts off at a mall. A distracted girl bumps into a mage at the mall. However, instead of simply apologizing, she gives him attitude. So, while she's walking away, he casts a spell on her that gives her an animal tail--it's enough that she notices, but is easily hidden by her pants. He approaches her, tells her to come to his house, and leaves...

My idea behind this is that once she shows up at his house, he uses transformations to punish her whenever she acts out against him. Whether that be simply making her breasts grow, turning her into a sex-starved slut, or turning her slightly anthro, he constantly changes her to try to break her attitude.

Currently posting at a slower than normal rate.  Sorry for the inconvenience!
Ons and Offs!
Questions about my kinks, or want different plots than those listed? Look here: Current request thread.
I'm sorry, this is why I disappeared: My (lame) A/A thread.

Kate

i would be interested in this typically i think bust / futa or other less anthro things but happy to give this a go if others have not taken to it already.

syko

Looking for 1-2 more for this plot, then letting the thread die.

Currently posting at a slower than normal rate.  Sorry for the inconvenience!
Ons and Offs!
Questions about my kinks, or want different plots than those listed? Look here: Current request thread.
I'm sorry, this is why I disappeared: My (lame) A/A thread.