Sins of the Seven Seas [KIDNAPPED BY PIRATES!]

Started by Autumn Sativus, August 07, 2016, 09:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Serperior

I honestly don't know the truth and lies and, to be perfectly clear, I am extremely confused as to who is who.  So, I regret to say I had to roll a die:

King Serperior rolled: 1d5
Comment:
Result: 1,
Total: 1

Of the five, the magic eight ball has chosen Cera.  I hate randomly choosing, but I truly don't know who to pick otherwise...

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

yugi006

"Seeing as my vote will get me nowhere I'm going to have to change my vote to Kiric.

Ceralilly

It really does seem to bethe way this game rolls either way Kiric.

I simply chose you due to the lack of personal interactions with you. Simply stated I have a more trusting rapport with many of the other players...and when they say they are innocent I do unfortunately feel inclined to believe them. That and the inspector stating Perse was a vacation despite the 50% chance of being wrong that is a 50% chance of losing another vacationer...I am just as lost as King here and hold no ill will towards his vote.

I am as confused as a psyduck right now. Lol
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Kiric Rand

Well, I can understand that cera. Though I can honestly explain the lack of interaction. Work tends to keep me away from any sort of device able to be on here. (I drive a lot for work so can't even be on my phone.)
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Ceralilly

Quote from: Kiric Rand on September 16, 2016, 05:08:58 PM
Well, I can understand that cera. Though I can honestly explain the lack of interaction. Work tends to keep me away from any sort of device able to be on here. (I drive a lot for work so can't even be on my phone.)

Oh I 100% understand that love. I think honestly at this point it is you or me or I would be inclined to vote another way. I am sorry if you are a vacationer and I have made a mistake. :-(
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Beguile's Mistress

I'm going by information disseminated in a physical examination of quarters which I now find may be unreliable.  Since I have no other way of determining anything other than throwing cooked pasta to see where it sticks if I'm wrong I'm screwed.

Rel Mayer

I'm looking at who I trust and who I won't trust and patterns of who they have been voting for.

Although I'm still on the fence about Cera... I was kinda shocked when I saw who was trying to vote to arrest her.

Kiric Rand

I am only vpting Cera because she is the only one with evidence being presented against her. I don't know if it is fact or lie, but it is still the only thing actually being presented
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Autumn Sativus

Current Votes
Kiric(4) - BeMi, Cera, Rel, yugi
Cera(4) - Kiric, perse, King, Kat
RPGuy(2) - Ryven, Blythe
Ryven(1) - RPGuy
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

KatKwik

In keeping with tradition I'm voting with the Captain here. Sorry Cera

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Blythe

Blythe says, "Casting my vote for ThatRPGuy."

Galactic Druid

Blyyyyyyyyythe, that kills people!
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Blythe

Galactic Druid

That's the sound of people drowning, Blythe.

Kiric Rand

That is what forgiveness sounds like, screaming then silence
[Floatright]
[/float]

Ryven

Autumn Sativus

Final Votes
Kiric(4) - BeMi, Cera, Rel, yugi
Cera(4) - Kiric, perse, King, Kat
RPGuy(2) - Ryven, Blythe
Ryven(1) - RPGuy

Persephone as Captain, your wisdom is needed again.
Us against the world

persephone325

Cera. Nothing personal, but a search of your room revealed you to be a pirate and I'm going to run with it.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Ceralilly

Autumn Sativus

Despite her protest of innocence, Cera was the Captain's choice, and she was drawn off in handcuffs by the Inspector. He glanced back at Kiric hoping the group had made the right decision, but his gut telling him something was wrong.

Would they even make it through the night at this point? Or would they all be on a boat back to shore come morning, the cruise and their vacation spoiled. Or worse, maybe these pirates intended to keep them hostage?

Remaining Players
Beguile's Mistress
Blythe
James Moriarty*
KatKwik
King Serprior
Kiric Rand
persephone325
Rel Mayer
Ryven
ThatRPGuy
yugi

Remaining Roles
Vacationer 2-3
Photographer
Lookout*
Greenhorn
Night Watchman
Pirate 3-4
Rebel
Us against the world

Galactic Druid

Oh goodness...

Roll call! Whose still here?

Autumn Sativus

The Inspector had been busy today, almost forgetting entirely to share what he had found about Valerian with the group. "I think we may have lost an important member of our crew..." the Inspector worried, knowing there were few opportunities left to get this ship back to land still a cruise. "...in my search of Valerian's cabin I found the badge of our Security Officer. I believe our Photographer and Greenhorn are the only defenses we have left. I wish you all the best luck tonight, please stay safe and lock your cabin doors."

Quote from: ValerianMy friends, I don't know how much help they will be, but let me share some of my suspicions.  Remember who voted against James. Some of them must be guilty, and some of them have been keeping quite a low profile, like KatKwik.  And don't forget King Serperior.  Things look dark, but with James back to help you, the innocents may still be able to save the day!
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

The arrival of morning only brought with it more bad news, ThatRPGuy was missing. The Inspector hurried to his cabin to check things out, knowing they could no longer afford the luxury of time. It was awful. Just horrible. How had such a wonderful little vacation gone so badly? Now the Night Watchman was missing too?! This was not good. Not good at all. The breakfast table was shrinking and they were certainly eating with their enemy today.

"Which one of you would do this!?"
Us against the world

Blythe

Blythe says, "Do we have any idea what alignment Ceralilly was for sure beyond persephone's information? Knowing that deeply influences who I'll vote for at this juncture. If Cera was innocent, then our Captain is 2 for 2 on Vacationers removed via tiebreaker. If Cera was a pirate, though, it pretty well vindicates persephone325 and convinces me she's innocent. Very torn."

Autumn Sativus

Indeed, the inspector had been to Ceralily's room. There, he had found an unfortunate lack of compelling evidence against her. He was forced to conclude that Ceralily, despite our certainty of her guilt, was just a vacationer
Us against the world