Eternal Stimuli: A Matrix RP (Recruiting Programs)

Started by JDrew Spider, June 19, 2012, 08:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veluux

Quote from: JDrew Spider on June 19, 2012, 08:47:31 PM

The Transgressor is fascinated by the one and wishes to converge with him in to one being, gaining the power of the one and all it has to offer.

So I get to battle a bunch of stuff all cool and exotically while avoiding a program that is out to permanently rape me?  :o

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

JDrew Spider

Quote from: Veluux on June 28, 2012, 12:11:54 AM
Sweet. I was kind of hoping I'd end up with that one. So, as far as the details of this... its a new cycle, but the "Neo" character will be somebody totally new, like different appearance, name, etc? I need to start drawing up a character sheet for that right?

:) Exactly...a new Neo....everybody's new. Like reincarnation new. You can post your character in here as I continuously update the list and see if parties are still interested before I start closing spots.
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

JDrew Spider

Quote from: Veluux on June 28, 2012, 12:43:51 AM
So I get to battle a bunch of stuff all cool and exotically while avoiding a program that is out to permanently rape me?  :o

Lol, rape being a very loose word, but yes!
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

JDrew Spider

Spider Hole
Apologies

RecklessRapscallion

I would like to play Operator if it is open! :D
"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash Williams
O/O's - Under Construction

lore

definitely interested. Is it possible to update the list to sow what roles are claimed?

Elias

JDrew Spider

Hello potential players, welcome to the Matrix.

Okay I updated the list so you guys can see what spots have been closed, open or pending. I'm waiting either for a response back and/or character sheets. If you don't see a role you'd like to play I can create one just for you :). The Matrix has many characters in it so it shouldn't be a problem.

I'll be getting an OOC Thread/ Character Thread up either tonight or tomorrow depending on how lazy I am.

Spider Hole
Apologies

JDrew Spider

UPDATE!!

I'm like the double posting queen. Okay so I added the Ooc Thread and Profile thread.

Spider Hole
Apologies

JDrew Spider

Spider Hole
Apologies

Veluux

Ooo! I wanna see! *waits and watched for meme*

JDrew Spider

Spider Hole
Apologies

Veluux

Elias

JDrew Spider

Spider Hole
Apologies

Elias

JDrew Spider

OR!

The most interesting man in the world!

Spider Hole
Apologies

Veluux

Veluux

Here you go! Our Architect picture! Hahaha.

JDrew Spider

Spider Hole
Apologies

Veluux

I suppose I should start working on that character sheet now eh?

JDrew Spider

You can take your time with it. I havn't gotten mine up either and I'm waiting for the majority of the cast to submit their profiles too.

I need to make one more character slot I think...and get some girls in here.

Spider Hole
Apologies

Raziel

And submitted my CS for the Captain

Hello everyone btw :P

JDrew Spider

Hello there dear. Okay people I should have some updates for you all, along with my long over due bio and the remainder of the threads. I'll have to send out another wave of pm's, but all in a days works. Hopefully by next week we'll get this thing in high gear, eh.

-Ciao

Spider Hole
Apologies

Nom De Plume

I'll be honest with you, this game interests the hell outta me, but all your "awakened" characters are full or pending.

I kind of wanted to make the guy who just wants to "go back" (a la Cypher, except maybe a little less backstabby?) Maybe a family man with a surpressed psychosis that caused him to be flushed by the matrix, and who's going crazier by the day because he can't just go back to his old haunts and say, "honey, I'm home!"
A&A