One-on-ones

Started by Violet Maui, December 28, 2005, 05:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Violet Maui

I don't know Hunter, better ask Elvi if you can have some...
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. So tie me up and throw me down, to show me that you like me."

Offs & Ons :: PM if interested!

Elvi

*Holds up a sign while munching through the chocolates, while shrugging.*

Sorry... Can't talk... Eating
[/tt]

*Hides rest of stash from Hunter*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

RPFan01

Well im new here, but im always up for some fun 1 on 1, just let me know, open to pretty much anything
Warning: This user can be volatile, approach with caution.

Ons/Offs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4570.0

Violet Maui

New games to consider
PM me for more information or to play

[A Dreamer’s Fantasy or Nightmare]
A one-on-one game with my lovely Dreamweaver Eden. She lives to corrupt or torment others first through their dreams and then in everyday life, living off of the emotions the interactions produce. If you wish to see her in action, please see this thread where I am already allowing her to torment a poor innocent paladin. (Character to join can be anything from a human to a fae/dragon, providing dragons have dreams.)

[A Lawyer’s Torment]
Claimed by Amberghylles
Jezebel is an accomplished lawyer in a small town in lovely Canada, having made quite the name for herself by putting away criminals whether they be innocent or guilty. While walking home one night, Jezebel is accosted and kidnapped, and is taught a lasting lesson in humility.
I am looking for a dominant character to pit Jezebel against (as she will begin as a dominant), someone who would be willing to take her on and make her pay for her transgressions against them; whether it be one night or weeks on end. (Perhaps someone innocent she’d put in prison or one of the innocent’s family members.) No excessive violence (unnecessary beating)

[Modeling Affairs]
An aspiring young model is called out to a remote old mansion for the bondage shoot of a lifetime, just her and the photographer.– All starts off innocently enough until the clothes come off and the cuffs come out; thus starting hours of fun photos and teasing.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. So tie me up and throw me down, to show me that you like me."

Akioth

Ugh, So tempted to have a Dragon Dream......
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

RPFan01

A modeling affair could be interesting :) would love to hear more
Warning: This user can be volatile, approach with caution.

Ons/Offs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4570.0

Violet Maui

::Giggles:: Pm pm pm! Use that system to get ahold of me then guys!

Violet Maui

New games to consider - With Edits

A one-on-one game with my lovely Dreamweaver Eden. She lives to corrupt or torment others first through their dreams and then in everyday life, living off of the emotions the interactions produce. I'm looking for another game with her, though not necessarily with her as the tormentor - Perhaps the torment-ee?
If you wish to see her in action, please see this thread where I am already allowing her to torment a poor innocent paladin. (Character to join can be anything from a human to a fae/dragon, providing dragons have dreams.)

[Modeling Affairs]
An aspiring young model is called out to a remote old mansion for the bondage shoot of a lifetime, just her and the photographer.– All starts off innocently enough until the clothes come off and the cuffs come out; thus starting hours of fun photos and teasing.
This can be tweaked to be consensual or not, either way is fine with me. The very idea of being trapped in some sort of restraint and forced to orgasm for the camera sounds like a very fun idea.

[The Virgin Warrior]
Being considered by Xilos
Revered as a holy creature, Savannah has guarded the jungle for over a hundred years, killing those that would exploit its secrets for civilization’s benefits. Almost Lycan in nature, Savannah is truly a creature of the amazonian gods, a cross between an Amazon and a Jaguar. But what happens when Savannah meets one of her own kind, one that questions her dominance and territory?
As the previous little exerpt states, I’m looking for someone to play a male of the same species (pm for info) one that will undertake the task of forcefully claiming the wild Savannah.

[ Flights of Fancy ]
Claimed by mindhazingsquid
The daughter of one of the old generals, Fancy has come along to the encampment of soldiers, having been trained as a nurse as well. A soft spoken and well mannered religious girl, the nineteen year old Fancy has never been propositioned by a man, let alone sought after by every available bachelor. Such attentions finally drive her away into the wilderness surrounding the fort, seeking solitude – though she fines anything but.
For this game, most anything can be played; fantasy elements or not. I’m seeking someone to tempt young Fancy into temptation, drawing her away from the fort night after night and into the dark realms of pleasure – by choice or not. Can have mind-control elements, training, secret public acts, etc.

CLARIFICATION
Any characters mentioned in my ideas will be the ones /I/ play - I do not play males, as I am terrible at it. xD Too much estrogen to even think testosterone.

YankeeGent

Quote from: Violet Maui on May 13, 2006, 08:21:18 PM

CLARIFICATION
Any characters mentioned in my ideas will be the ones /I/ play - I do not play males, as I am terrible at it. xD Too much estrogen to even think testosterone.

I know, thats my problem, too.  :-[

Waitaminute..

Violet Maui

::SnickerGiggle:: Oh dear, cats out of the bag eh?

YankeeGent

*escapes on a stolen pogo*

Violet Maui

New games to consider - Bumped!

A one-on-one game with my lovely Dreamweaver Eden. She lives to corrupt or torment others first through their dreams and then in everyday life, living off of the emotions the interactions produce. I'm looking for another game with her, though not necessarily with her as the tormentor - Perhaps the torment-ee?
If you wish to see her in action, please see this thread where I am already allowing her to torment a poor innocent paladin. (Character to join can be anything from a human to a fae/dragon, providing dragons have dreams.)

[Modeling Affairs]
This can be tweaked to be consensual or not, either way is fine with me. The very idea of being trapped in some sort of restraint and forced to orgasm for the camera sounds like a very fun idea.

[The Virgin Warrior]
Revered as a holy creature, Savannah has guarded the jungle for over a hundred years, killing those that would exploit its secrets for civilization’s benefits. Almost Lycan in nature, Savannah is truly a creature of the amazonian gods, a cross between an Amazon and a Jaguar. But what happens when Savannah meets one of her own kind, one that questions her dominance and territory?
As the previous little exerpt states, I’m looking for someone to play a male of the same species (pm for info) one that will undertake the task of forcefully claiming the wild Savannah.

CLARIFICATION