Forbidden Scenes

Started by Jester, November 14, 2006, 07:30:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Hi,

I am looking to do a series of scenes with the theme being forbidden with the tag line from one person beingĀ  "no its wrong!" when they mean the opposite

These will be short one shots. With a few to exploring a different "taboo" each time. So for instance the sort of things that "are wrong!" are:

1. outdoor sex,
2. anal sex,
3. cheating on loved ones.
4. letting a family member touch you.
5. enjoy being humiliated in front of people.
6. being made to wet yourself.
7. animals?
8. Being forced and liking it.
9. Seducing teacher.

The first scene I am exploring is the forbidden desire of man and his wife/girlfriends sister. This is called Forbidden Scene: Behind the girlfriends back and i will post a link soon.

Please let me know if you have any good ideas and want to explore any taboos (within site rules) as I am keen to try lots of different things.

delle

I am keen to try the Outdoor Sex one. So much potential!  :o

Jester

Excellent. Would you like me to flesh the idea out or would you like to propose something?

remember it has to forbidden and one of the parties has to mutter the words "no its wrong!" when they really mean the opposite. 

delle

Well I have kind of got this fetish for older men, so maybe we could work that one in... but other than that, I'm pretty much open.

Maybe start small... some petting by the beach, a hand job in the library, fellatio in a cinema... and then sex at a stairwell. Or something.

Jester

I like your ideas. I have sent you a pm and updated my posts above.

Jester

Current Forbidden Scenes:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7865.0 - Behind the sisters back.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7858.0 - But...what if we get caught?

Please feel free to use this ad to ask for players for your own Forbidden Scenes.

Jester

Would anyone like to try any of the following forbidden scenes?

1. outdoor sex,
2. anal sex,
3. cheating on loved ones.
4. letting a family member touch you. - not the usual like daddy but someone obscure.
5. enjoy being humiliated in front of people.
6. being made to wet yourself in public
7. experimentation with animals - with or without your partner.
8. Being forced and liking it.
9. Seducing teacher.
10. A straight guy and his gay friend have sex to see if the gay guy really likes it...but does the straight guy?
11. Breast Worship - Lactating breasts.

ChrissaM

I would be interested in number 4...
Ons and Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8762.new#new
I'm open to literally just about anything.  Ons and Offs is just general info.  Ask me if you've got an idea!  I don't bite people who ask!  Unless they want to be bitten...

AmberMK

Since one of mine on this topic seems to have fallen through, I'd be interested in number 7.

brittney

i'm interested in number 5... always love exhibitionism in all its forms.

<3 britt

Mistiq

Quote from: brittney on May 06, 2007, 08:10:28 PM
i'm interested in number 5... always love exhibitionism in all its forms.

<3 britt
Join the club.

brittney

Quote from: Mistiq on May 06, 2007, 08:14:58 PM
Join the club.

just let me know where to sign up. *laughs*