Theron's return (RPs For Anyone who wants to)

Started by Wolf O Donnel, January 05, 2017, 01:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf O Donnel

Well, I've been away for a few years but I'm back and back with a vengeance (In a good way xD)

Given this is the new year i though i thought I'd start a new thread for new RP ideas i have, i will be posting a couple of the general subjects on here with a little bit about an idea i have for them. I'm open to ideas that you may have so feel free to suggest them we could always have more than one RP going, i don't mind xD.

Pokemon - A journey beginning in Pallet Town with one of the three original starters. As the journey progresses a deeper love evolves between trainer and Pokemon leading to the point where they can understand each other.
(And more ideas besides this.)

Star Fox - Having recently joined the Star Fox team you, Fox and Krystal are sent on your first mission together to a lost planet to try and discover why everyone has been wiped out.

Final Fantasy - Having saved the world from Sephiroth everyone has gone their separate ways however Nanaki / Red XIII And Yuffie who are now exploring and travelling together.

These are a few general pairs but this list is not extensive so you're more than welcome to suggest one yourself.

Demon x Demon
Demon x Human
Elf x Human
Pokemon x Human
Dog x Human
Dragon x Human

If you'd like to know what my plot ideas are, either reply here or PM me, I love reciving PMs xD

This is only a few ideas, i have a lot more thanks to having all this time away xD

If anything here interests you or if you have any ideas of your own then please let me know I'm open to any ideas from anyone so let me know and let's get started.

Wolf O Donnel

Wolf O Donnel