Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

Sara Nilsson

Jinxy

FromShadowlands

Character name: Onem
Relation to the Sultan: Trusted guard to the Sultan
Character race: Human of the Mountain Tribes
Dominant or submissive: He is dominate to everyone except for his Sultan.
Character description: Like his twin "brother" Onem is slightly smaller then some Mamluks and is known for his good looks. He has long black hair that he takes good care of and his face has been unharmed by battle. Still he has scars from fights in his past. He tends to dress well for a Mamluk. He is agile and quick, but lacks some of the brute force that his people are known for.
Personality: Onem is clever and quick witted. He learned as a boy that it was the best way to stay alive in the harsh environment of the slave camps. He is highly protective of his sister and keeping her secret. He is always looking for the right angle to make sure his family is safe.
Character history: Onem was made a slave at the same time as his sister and has spent his whole life being by her side. They fight together and live together. They know each other very well. Onem has served for the Sultan for seven years and during that time he has had many lovers. Many of the servant girls and city whores know of Onem in the intimate sense.

Sara Nilsson

FromShadowlands

Ok I think we have our group. I will build the OOC thread tomorrow and with any luck we will start tomorrow as well. It is looking like a busy day for me but I will try my best.

Jinxy

FromShadowlands

OOC is up. More will be added later today and I will get things started either today or tomorrow. Thank you guys for your patience.

Sara Nilsson

Sara Nilsson

FromShadowlands

FromShadowlands

Are you still interest Luv because I am leaving the elf wife character open for you. The game just started an hour or so ago so there is still time.

Sara Nilsson

FromShadowlands