I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolo

I <3 Lilly coz she is awesome

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Miss Lilly

I <3 Rolo because he makes me smile like the sun, fall out of bed, sing like a bird, dizzy in my head...
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

forbiddenfruit

I <3 lily because of her gorgeous avatar!

LateNightKiss

I <3 forbiddenFruit because one day we'll be able to share those satin red sheets in her avatar  :-)
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Kissy cause she makes me think of beautiful things
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Undeniable Sin

I <3 Insanity because his name is awesome
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Sin because her name and avi are awesome
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

LateNightKiss

I <3 Insanity because "Kissy" is growing on me, and now I wouldn't have it any other way.  :-)
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Insanityenviesme

lol.. Lovely!

I <3 Kissy cause she likes the nickname I made up for her :)
Btw, it was very very hard, Kissy... I spent hours and hours figuring it out!!
Moments of Sanity

LateNightKiss

I <3 Insanity because his replies make me smile.

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Kissy cause making her smile makes me smile and maybe, possibly, blush too :p
Moments of Sanity

LateNightKiss

I <3 Insanity because his smile is just so sexy  ;)
And I <3 that I can cause it.

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Kissy cause she's such a little sweetie!!
Moments of Sanity

Undeniable Sin

I <3 Insanity because he thinks my panties, I mean my picture, is awesome
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

LateNightKiss

I <3 Sin because her panties are my favorite color

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Kissy cause she <3 Sin ;)
Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

I <3 Insanity becuase he likes to give everyone cool nicknames ;)

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Fruity cause she likes my nicknames too :*
Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

I <3 Insanity because he's got a really nice..... er, nevermind ;)

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Fruit cause she's got a lot of nice... colors in her avi >:)
Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

I <3 Insanity becasue he wants to climb beneath these satin red n gold sheets with me and whisper "fruity" in my ears ;)

Belle33

I <3 forbiddenfruit because she's new and all newbies should be loved.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

eternalnight

I <3 Belle because she loves on newbies.  :P

Anesa

I <3 eternal because she already seems like one of us!  ;P

LateNightKiss

I <3 Camille because she makes me want to say "Yeeee Hawww"  ;)