Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Summer you set my heart on fire each time you touch me, no wait it isn't even your touch, it is the way you look at me. You set my imagination to blaze with fires of passion. Oh god I can't stand it. I need you so bad and you are never willing to just give it to me. I mean I have begged and pleaded and you are so strong that you refuse. I can't be with you because the knowledge that you don't need me the way I need you is killing me. Bye handsome.

I wrote this for Flaming but you ninja'd me so I thought why not. I know you don't go for girls but it is just a game. Hope your not offended.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Flaming

Wait! Did you just called for back-up there? Two girls throwing me cold water. And not just another girl, Summer, she keeps doing that water stuff to me all over the forum!

ropedwrists

Flaming, I'm a notorious narcissist. When we're walking down the street, people need to be looking at ME and saying I'M the hot one, and I feel like that's not happening. Also, I've been cheating on you.

...With your brother, Freezing.

Flaming

With that douche bag? Well I don't think I need to write a reason here...

SummerWhispers

I could never be offended by such a wonderfully worded, abet break-up from anyone, Xandi.

Ha eat your heart out Flaming, I seemed to have gotten the easy let done on my break-up

Mordred

Summer.. what on earth was I thinking. A name like that, basically screaming out your love of the sun. Each night I find you, your skin is still warm from that crazy oversized star. You think you fool me but.. nawww.. I wasn't born last last century. I wasn't even born last millennium. Gotta use that human brain a bit more if you think you'll get one over on me.

Is that jello?

Wait.. no.. ok. yeah.. we're through, gorgeous. Take your perfect skin and those succulent veins and that silky hair and your sweet, delicious lips and well.. ok, one more night? Noooo! No, I gotta go. Later, human!
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Well I will admit, I am almost speechless....almost, not often I get that many words out of you, after all this time, we have spent on these forums.

But I am afraid it will have to end, the long standing longings have ran their course.

Breathless Intent

You are always looking for the next best thing. You can never appreciate what is right in front of you - Me! I've offered you everything but no, something else always has your interest. So, I have to go. I can't keep hoping that you will notice me. Goodbye lovely lady.

DeadCell

You again? Didn't I already tell you we are through a couple of pages back? Well, clearly you don't listen so let me spell it out for you...we are T H R O U G H...

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Breathless Intent

I liked the wings at first. They were new and different and added a kinky element to our sex life, with us flying up into the air while we....Well, you remember. But now? Now I am running into them every time you turn around, and I wake up with a few of the damned feathers in my mouth. Its driving me crazy! You're just not worth it anymore. Goodbye - get lost!

DeadCell

I'm glad you did this, breaking up with you was just going to be to hard for by giant big caring heart to take. I am sure you shall find somebody else that will care for you and love you as deeply as I did and still do, goodbye my love, let us hope that this is for the best :(

ropedwrists

You popped my balloon! I hope your next girlfriend eats your face.

Jag

How can we do anything fun together when you always insist on the same old boring ropes? Sorry, I need more kink in my life.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

DeadCell

A huffelpuff? and me a Slytherin...how did you think this was going to end you mudblood.

Jag

Inbred pureblood! Cause, you know, almost all purebloods are inbred and since you're a Slytherin, it's a good chance you're inbred. I could have tolerated that if you weren't such a House Purist.

>:)
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Anesa

Okay, so I got a little confused and called you "Batman"!  I'm a blonde, Michi! How do you expect me to keep up with all of these super hero's and fantasy creatures??  *Pouts*  Oh well, I guess we just weren't meant to be!  *Sniffs*  But, before you go, can you take me for a quick spin in your "Batmobile"?  :D

Garou

My love Camille,

I have to break up with you because my mother told me to do so. As a good and respectful son it is my duty to obey and respect their wishes. I hope you understand that.  I'm sorry

(**** fuck I sound like a fucking stupid son of a ******  ;D ;D ;D)

Breathless Intent

Garou, we used to share SO much in common. Our love of chasing after things and frolicking in socials...But now all I see is you making eyes at someone else. Hello! Over here!! Ok, its fine...I understand, she's pretty hard to resist. But I shall have to break off this love affair. Goodbye!

abandoneddolly

breathless you get cute little red panties, and shoes, and you leave me with the clothing accessories I came with.  It just isn't fair.

Love And Submission

I'm more of action figure guy , not a doll person. ..........Wait that sounds kinds of gay...

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

ropedwrists

DTW, the sex is actually pretty great.

I'm moving to Florida. Guess that means we're through.

SummerWhispers

Sorry but I have a great need for the male species....I know I already regret my foolish need.

So any time we have spent together will have to end, before it has even began.

Garou

Sorry Summer. The nights together were hot and steamy but I have to confess I have feelings for Camille and Breathless ... I'm sorry

Mister Grimm

I'm sorry, Garou, but I could never be with someone that whispers "Kill Ryder" into other people's ears. </3
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

Breathless Intent

Ryder, this whole mysterious thing worked for a while. Lets face it, we all know I have a thing for shadowy dudes. But this is getting ridiculous. I still have NO idea what you look like! Until you feel free showing yourself to me, I am going to have to call this quits. I am going to miss those blindfold sessions of ours though...*daydreams for a moment* Wait, no! Ok, I have to go now. Goodbye, Ryder. I'll miss you!