News:

Main Menu

Xtreme Mormons!

Started by Sabby, April 04, 2010, 02:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

John Saffran vs. God - Mormon Movie

When the terrain gets too rough for their bikes... who will save New Yorks souls?

MasterMischief

If drinking cola is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Sabby

midwestgal

I don't know whether to laugh or be afraid. This being said after my husband and I practically ran when we saw missionaries head to our house one night coming home from dinner. I kid you not, these guys are tenacious. I didn't want to think what they'd do if they learned I burned my Good Little Mormon Girl handbook.  -_-
"He cannot be a part of me. Batman does not eat nachos!" - Batman, The Brave and The Bold

Oniya

I simply convince them I'm too crazy to waste their time with. 

'Come back in half an hour.  Tiny Toons is just starting.'  Mr. Oniya used this one when we lived in Virginia.

'I am only wisiting dees country.  I am kheer to play chess.' (in bad pseudo Slavic accent, a la Chekov in ST:IV)  Actually used that one at a bus stop. 

'How does your religion feel towards elves?  You see, I was switched at birth.'

I have never had a repeated 'missioning'.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Sabby

Burning the book they gave you is a bit extreme. The first time they try to give you one, politely refuse. Its not rude to not accept it. It is rude, however, for them to push it repeatedly on you.

I just showed up to my door with a big dildo and leaned on the doorframe and eyed them up and down. "Mmm... you guys have fabulous timing" Only then did I notice they had about 4 or 5 little trainee's behind them... -__-

midwestgal

No books were burned. Anyone who is a recovering Mormon jokes about the Good Little Handbooks that all the boys and girls got. 
"He cannot be a part of me. Batman does not eat nachos!" - Batman, The Brave and The Bold

MasterMischief

I am fascinated by religions.  The one time I was approached by Mormon missionaries, I seemed to know more about Mormonism than they did.  Maybe I just caught them on an off day.

The Golden Touch

The security guy at my SO's work has proven LDS missionaries wrong before.  He has the Bible in greek, which he can read/speak and brought it out to show them.  I wish I knew how he disproved some of the Book of Mormon, but it is apparently possible. 

-Shrugs-

I just politely tell them, 'I am not interested, thank you.'  I usually get the respectful ones.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

RubySlippers

There is a weapon as a minister myself I preach back about the evil of organized churches and why they always place men and women between the faithful and God. And tell them to just read the Bible and Book of Mormon if they like and ignore their leaders. On and on and on ...

Trust me they go away. I even picketed their church and gave that message to their faithful I do that to all the local churches at some point small and large. Trust me they don't like it but I have the same free speech rights they have to spread my religious message.
O:)