Gender Transformation Idea. Seeking Subs.

Started by CaptainOrange, March 21, 2017, 02:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainOrange

I generally don't post on here terribly often, but as of late I've been craving a scenario where my male character turns another male into his dumb, busty, curvy bimbo slut that is eager to please his every desire. I even have a couple scenes to play out if you'd like.

1. On the open trail: We're two cattle ranchers who are on a cattle drive. We are stopped along the way but what appears to be a shaman type person selling various elixirs and potions. I buy one as a goof, and slip some in your flask just to see what'll happen. Sure enough, the next morning I wake up much to my surprise to see a gorgeous, stacked woman dozing next to me.

2. Spies: Set in a fantasy land, we're two spies deep in enemy territory trying to gain intel on a dark, nefarious enemy that has been threatening our kingdom for centuries. As we make camp, we are ambushed, and you are injured by an arrow. We manage to evade our attackers, but your wound needs to be treated. I spot what I believe to be medicinal herbs, and use them to treat your wound. It works, your wound is gone, but now my partner is a busty woman who just wants to suck my cock and nothing else.

3. A prank on a roommate: Set in more modern times, we're in a bit of a prank war, and I make us dinner, slipping pills into your plate which are supposed to give you gas for 24 hours. However, I must've grabbed the wrong pills, as I wake up the next morning to see my formerly male roommate in my bed, completely nude.

I'm open to other ideas and settings too, but these are a couple that have always appealed to me. Just a quick heads up though, all characters must be at least 18 years of age. Oh, and while I don't mind human characters, I adore furries, so if you're willing to play an anthro character you'll get bonus points. If this interests you, please message me.

playfullchick76

I believe that I could play out number three with you, if you like, if you dont find anyone else for it.