[MUL] Vanity Evolved - Ryumaru's Idea Thread [vMew.6]

Started by Vanity Evolved, April 01, 2009, 02:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanity Evolved

Once upon a time, in a galaxy far, far away,
There was a dirth lack of kittenly roleplaying;
Such was the troubled times of the Elliquiy Republic,
Until the prophecy was known, and one kitten would purr...

Purrrrr Wars! Dodododododo... doooo... -Trails off-

... Anyways, hey. =3 I'm Ryumaru! While my hobbies include angsting and being a moody kitten on E's IRC chat, I decided to try and kickstart my roleplaying; not had any good roleplays in months, or long-term roleplay partners in forever, which makes for a rather sad kitten. :/ And such, I have decided to refresh, rethink and repost some of my ideas over the last few months for your viewing pleasure! And without further or do...

----------------------------------

'Konnichi-Wa, Master!' - A Story of Love and Learning [MUL]

A little something out of my personal favourite anime genre, and something for the wide-spread submissive populations of Elliquiy. ;D Inspired by shows like Chobits, DearS and Ah! My Goddess, this game would be about an oblivious, naive, loyal and special girl who ends up in the possession of the average, naive, not-so-special (and most likely romantically and sexually frustrated) young guy. Possibly the android girl made by his mad scientist uncle as a joke, a catgirl or some kind of alien girl from beyond the stars, lost on Earth as together he teaches her how to live and love on Earth, slowly growing closer and closer through their romantic misadventures.

Kung Fu Emo High - Fists, Feet and Bouncing Breasts [MUL]

Another manga inspired idea I had in mind. Thanks to the lovely pairing of three of my favourite things (voyerism, strong women and kung fu), shows like Ikki Tousen and Tenjou Tenge have grabbed my heart. Imagine your generic highschool setting; add in a good deal of hot girls with flaming fists, upskirt high kicks and ki-fireball powers (which somehow do little to nothing to each other, other than hot gasping and ripping clothes off) and there you have it. =D Potential spin-offs of this include something along the lines of Hogwarts, replacing Kung Fu with magic - Fireball classes, wind magic for the purposes of upskirting, telekinetic touching...

Dead Awaken - Blood, Corpses and Government Cover-Ups [MUL]

So, you know the drill: Something just ain't right. Toxic fumes, military man-made viruses, space radiation, too much red meat in your diet... what was just an average day has become something quite abnormal with the addition of walking corpses all about the city.

Insert two average Joes; one angsty, confused young lad forced to take survival into his own hands, and an older, more-than-well endowed, equally confused and messed up female. Ending up together, these two will travel in hunt of survival!

They'll visit (and most likely hump in, teary, grimmy, fear driven lust) exotic locales such as broken down restrooms, looted malls, corpse filled warehouses among other things. While beating wandering corpses to death with lead pipes, broom-sticks and trying to find food in broken-down, well-raided shops.

You ready for the world of survival horror? I hope so.

Island of the Elements - Swords, Spears and Dinosaurs! [MUL]

There isn't much info on this one, sadly, just a setting I'd been pondering in mind for a while. Imagine Lost. Your typical castaway story... throw in tribes of various animals or elements, a world full of fantasy monsters and dinosaurs while tribes fight between them. Stereotyped groups based on their tribes (Earth Tribe being all about heavy armour and weighty weapons, for example)... not much more past that which I've thought up yet, sadly. D=

Fame - A Story of Sex, Drugs and Rock 'n Roll [MUL]

Not much of a decent title, I know, but... after an episode of Family Guy, I pieced together a rather fun, if out of character storyline for myself. I'd play a moderately successful, now washed up poet/musician/whatever with a bit too much money leftover. Filling his life with drink and other vices, your character, a high-class hooker is approached with an offer by him - In his will, his leftover money would be given to her. The only condition? She accompanies and sleeps with him in his coming days, making his last days memorable as he drinks and harms himself closer towards his own demise.

... up until she begins to feel for him part-way through, trying to bring him back from his self-destructive, suicidal path and create a life with him. Lots of drama, cutesy and sexed up romanticized romance... <3

The Maid's Story - Brooms, Blowjobs and Service with a Smile! [New]

In a similar vein to Konnichi-wa, Master!, this idea is more of a harem anime twist on the idea. In the middle of the Japanese countryside, far away from the general hussle and technological, trendy bussle of Shibuya and Tokyo, sat a mansion. A place where a strong, intelligent business woman runs an academy. Not your standard academy - one of the most renowned, yet somehow unheard of maid academy in the East. Here, the maid's are trained in their usual duties - cooking, cleaning, washing, ettiquette. In addition to this, how to please their master's sexually. But with the current owner having passed on, no one to help guide them, to teach them the proper way to swallow a man's flesh and grind on it in the best way to tease out his eager seed?

Obviously, inspired by harem anime like Love Hina. ;D

(The reason of why my character ends up in the mansion is completely up in the air - The old owner could have been his uncle, passing it down to him. A mystery job. Lost in a freak snowstorm one day, only to end up there and taken in - either way, the general story would follow him becoming their teacher, following day to day misadventures, romantic happenings and the girl's midnight 'extra curiculuum' training. Otherwise, the specifics can be easily decided between us. Whether you want to be the female owner, a maid, multiple characters is completely up to you. As is the nature of the setting (be it regular girls, or your atypical anime collaboration of vampire girl, cat girl, samurai girl and faeries if you want. ;D)

The Fast, and the Furious - I Gotta' Need... A Need Fer Speed! [New]

Hehe, yeah... I'm sat here, watching TV, and up pops 2 Fast, 2 Furious. Not having anything better to do, I sat around watching... and my love for pretty Japanese mechanics, pink glowing neon cars and overly romanticized criminal activity was sparked off once again.

I'm not sure -what- we'd do for a plot, but would love someone to throw a couple of ideas my way so we can fix something up. I'm thinking something along the lines of a naive, usually squeaky clean guy who ends up getting into the business of street racing and showing some amazing natural talent, building up from the ground up with some standard cheap preowned stock car up to personalized neon, N20 chuggin' custom-body goodness in some overly sexy American downtown settings at night. Possibly due to a girl he takes a liking to, or a girl looking to get back at someone, using him behind the scenes to get revenge, only to find herself actually like him... I don't know, we'll figure something out. -Very- keen on trying something out like this.

----------------------------------

Otherwise, I'm open to other ideas; these are just a couple of mine. =) Drop me a message or something if you're interested, mew!

Surrender

So I just had to say, I LOVEEE The Cute Is What We Aim For quote in your signature :]

Vanity Evolved

Hehehe! Thanks. =3 Seemed fitting for Elliquiy. ;D

Phobetor

Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

Drako

The element island seems fun though I've not watched an episode of Lost. The anime based ones could be fun two depending on the exact anime. I've only watched chobits of the ones you named but I have watched some other ones you didn't name.

Vanity Evolved

Heee, dropped you guy's a line. =3 Am still looking for some lovely people to RP with...

Holly

I really like the sound of 'Konnichiwa Master'. Being an anime nerd myself I have seen a few episodes of 'Ah My Goddess', sometime ago but I see what you're aiming for. : )
If you're still interested hit me with a PM.

Vanity Evolved

Heee, very much interested still. =3 Still got lottts of freetime, and want for gaming...

Vanity Evolved