News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

I <3 LNK 'cause every angel has to fall eventually.. and the idea of soiling those wings.. makes the old fangs quiver with crazy intentions.
*See Pillory*

eternalnight

I <3 Mordred because ... well... he's Mordred. ;)

Miss Lilly

I <3 eternalnight because her bikini rivals Princess Leia's.
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Mordred

I <3 Lilly 'cause I know, I can feel it in the quivering senses.. that thing is just gonna drop any moment now.
*See Pillory*

Miss Lilly

I <3 Mordred because he lives in hope! *grins*
Visit Lola's!

Zaphod

I <3 Lilly because she is quick off the block. :P

Undeniable Sin

I <3 Zaphod because every time I see his picture, it makes me want to lick his chest
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Sin because, well.. -points to her avi-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Undeniable Sin

I <3 Insanity because he likes my avi

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Sin cause "she would love to play with my sword" ;)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Undeniable Sin

I <3 Insane because he makes me want to strip each of those flowing cloths from his... avi

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Sin cause she's lying about who she wants to do that to :p
Moments of Sanity

Undeniable Sin

I <3 Insane because he thinks he knows me well enough to know when I'm lying

Insanityenviesme

((Nope.. just wishful thinking ;) ))

I <3 Sin cause I love sin! :D
Moments of Sanity

Undeniable Sin

I <3 Insane because he is my style of man.. Insane

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Sin cause she's my kinda woman... Sinful
Moments of Sanity

Undeniable Sin

i <3 Insane because right now he has me considering doing something very unladylike

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Sin because she inspires such vividly debauched imagery
Moments of Sanity

Undeniable Sin

I <3 Insane because he can keep up with me

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Sin because she is fun to stalk >:)
Moments of Sanity

Undeniable Sin

I <3 Insane, because I've always liked the thought of being stalked by a non-dangerous sexy man

Miss Lilly

I <3 Undeniable Sin because her panties are a corset! *grins*
Visit Lola's!

LateNightKiss

I <3 Lilly because her red corset and short skirt tempts me   ;) ;)
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

eternalnight

I <3 LNK because we're newbies together. ;)

Undeniable Sin

I <3 Night because she looks good in purple