News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Sci-fi/fantasy Fan looking for partner(s)

Started by Galatea88, July 23, 2008, 11:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galatea88

Well, I agree with you about the races. There are a lot to remember. Well, all of this sounds good to me if you two are interested. I have another player waiting in the wings as well. So are we decided?
I am sad!!!! Westley's threat to Humperdink is too long to use as a signature!!!! Waaah!

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Galatea88

I am sad!!!! Westley's threat to Humperdink is too long to use as a signature!!!! Waaah!

HairyHeretic

Most likely. What era you looking at again? All jedi towards the end of the Clone Wars, right?
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Anathanasia

I don't know if you're at all interested in another player, but I might be up for a SW w/ Jedi game if ya are.

Please check out my Ons and Offs and PM me if ya think I might be a fit. :)
A Special Craving: Rookie Cop has a Bad Day

My Cravings & Desires: Six Ideas in Search of a GM, Solo System RPs

Avatar provided with permission by the artist, Vaesark!

Galatea88

Anath: Sure. If you don't mind, I'll count you among our ranks.

Hairy: Well, I mentioned it before, the idea was originally set in the pre- to Clone Wars era.

TO ALL MY INTERESTED PLAYERS:
At this point I have possibly seven players. Indeku, Hairy, gideonblake, and myself have already voiced our agreement. RogueJedi and Anath are speaking interest as well. I only have five conreted characters for my plot. I will, however, allow a few more to be created. Not many more, though.

Paradox

Do you still have an interest in anything besides Star Wars, or do you think that game will occupy enough of your time to keep you too busy for another sci-fi storyline?

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Galatea88

I have more than enough time for another RP as well.

Paradox

I kind of prefer original content games. If you'd have time to brainstorm a novel universe, or at least a sector within it from which we could later expand, perhaps we could start something that way?

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Galatea88

Anathanasia

Quote from: Galatea88 on July 27, 2008, 07:52:26 PM
Anath: Sure. If you don't mind, I'll count you among our ranks.

Hairy: Well, I mentioned it before, the idea was originally set in the pre- to Clone Wars era.

TO ALL MY INTERESTED PLAYERS:
At this point I have possibly seven players. Indeku, Hairy, gideonblake, and myself have already voiced our agreement. RogueJedi and Anath are speaking interest as well. I only have five conreted characters for my plot. I will, however, allow a few more to be created. Not many more, though.

Are you planning a system game or freeform, and which forum would it fit into? My vote is for NC-E. ;)

I'm also wondering what roles from your core cast idea are taken? I'd love to play a twi'lek padawan, but I'd be okay with playing a non-Force type, like a pilot maybe, or something, if you don't want anymore Jedi.

Galatea88

This was intended to be a freeform game and it's a vanilla exotic.

Well, I have ideas for two Padawans, both human in theory. I have a spot for a twi'lek master, though. I am completely willing to negotiate.

Anathanasia

Nah, I think I'll pass then. It's looking to be too far from the sorts of things I like.

Best of luck with it, regardless. :)

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Galatea88 on July 27, 2008, 07:52:26 PM

Just wanted to double check :)

Cattle die, kinsmen die

HairyHeretic

What do we have in terms of characters so far? Is it to be 4 jedi (2 knights / 2 padawans? master / knight / 2 padawans? other?) as the core characters, others as jedi or non jedi?

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Galatea88

Well, The core so far is 2 Padawan and theirs masters. The masters can be either masters or knights, whichever the player prefers. There is also a rogue jedi knight/master and his men.

HairyHeretic

Well, I don't have any idea the ratio of knights to masters, but I'd guess master / knight / 2 padawans would seem to make the most sense (at least to me). Anyone laid claim to any of the roles yet? If not, I'd like to call the Knight. I'll sort out race, character, prefered lightsaber fighting style and other skills once I know what's available.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Galatea88

Well, I love the Padawan role. I had the idea that the Padawans might be fighting confused feeling for each other. I came up with a character named Dun Rellis and I think I'd like to play as him. The rest our up for grabs.

HairyHeretic

Ok, I can work up a Knight, or even the Master if no one else wants that one. Might go for something different to a Twi'lek, if you're ok with that?

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Galatea88

Ya, it's fine. I was just talking about my original vision for it.

Inkidu

Quote from: HairyHeretic on July 27, 2008, 06:34:39 PM
I'd say it wouldn't be too hard to google a list of the different aliens on some SW site or other.

Currently I'm playing a Zabrack noble in our pen and paper game (Darth Mauls race, but without the red and black sith makeup), prior to that I had a Keldorian ambassador (the guys with the breathing mask / eyepieces).
I typically play a human. Sometimes, I've actually played combat droids, Grievus-esque. Ignore my spelling. I'm not bothering to google it yet.

Anyway, anything knew?
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Galatea88

Well, I have now recriuted you (indeku), hairy, and gideonblake. So there is 4 people.

Inkidu

Quote from: Galatea88 on July 30, 2008, 05:52:36 PM
Well, I have now recriuted you (indeku), hairy, and gideonblake. So there is 4 people.
I have a question. I usually like being a gray Jedi. If you know what those are.

Galatea88

Inkidu

Quote from: Galatea88 on July 30, 2008, 05:59:17 PM
Uhhh, no. What is it?
They're typically force sensitives with light sabers, or Padwans that are cut but still have talent to use their gift without formal training. Not Jedi or Sith but somwhere in the middle. Hence the gray part.