Current Ideas

Started by Ace Flyer, June 19, 2011, 06:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace Flyer

Hey all, thanks for taking a look. I've had a few ideas in my head lately, along with some typical favorites of mine, and figured it couldn't hurt to throw something up real quick. Just please check my On's and Off's. Mainly the Off's, really. I'm not too picky other wise.

Now, just pointing out, as I have just had a lot of wasted time on here coming up with really detailed ideas and opening posts, well, things have always just ended up badly. Either someone likes the premise but not all the details and wants something new, or there is so much there they don't think they can follow it right and "ruin it" or something. So all I'm posting up here are general idea blurbs.

If anyone is looking for something more planned out and detailed, feel free to look at the idea thread linked in my signature (Or just click here.)

Now assuming you are still reading, and thanks if you are, take a look at what I'm thinking about right now. ^_^

Sci-Fi Crossover
Ever since I saw the trailer for the end of Halo 4, and noticed how similar that glowing blue thing at the end of it looked to a mass effect relay, I've really been wanting to do a cross-over RP between Mass Effect and Halo. I have some ideas how this could happen, so if anyone would want to plot something out with me, please let me know.

That said, if anyone would just like a Mass Effect RP, no Halo, I would be more than willing to go with that too.

Mindhack
Another video game based one. From the game of the same name, in the near future technology is everywhere, with most of the population carrying around implants. They were designed to help make life easier, and for the most part they did. Employees could be given special codes so they could only get into the buildings, home owners could be the only ones to get into their homes or start their cars, making shopping easier, blah blah blah.

But, like most technology, it can be hacked, and a very small group of people have found a rather insidious way to take over someone else's body by hacking their mind.

I'm open for just about anything anyone might want to do with this, but I am looking for more than a run of the mill non-con RP. If this strikes anyone as interesting, just let me know.

Mad Scientists
I just watched an episode on the SCI channel that was dealing with nanobots, and really, I just want to do something with them. I have in mind a scientist that has created these devices that allow him/her to do, well...Anything. They can be injected into someone to kill cancer cells, or they can be programmed to be dumped into an oil spill and clean up the oil. They self replicate, and are programmed to self-destruct after a period of time so we can avoid the "Grey Goo" doomsday scenario.

Technology is rarely used as it was intended to, though. What if someone gets the idea to start messing with genetics? Perhaps plastic surgery has been eliminated, as now an injection of nanobots can rewrite some DNA and give you the flawless skin you want, or improve your rack, or help you build muscle.

I'd be up for an idea similar to Mindhack, where someone is finding themselves reprogrammed by these machines to be, well, someone else, but I'd like something more consensual. Maybe someone is just looking for some innocent self improvement, and things get naughty, or just...Anything, really. Again, if anyone would like to talk something out, let me know.

Klahl

Hi, I had an idea for a story about shape changers if that would be something you would like to try. Basically an elven woman who shape changes into bird and cat form.

Ace Flyer

Sorry for the delay, I sent you a PM. I should have remembered to bookmark this...