(Anpu and Chanellelynn)

Started by Anpu, July 31, 2010, 10:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anpu

"Well, what kind of food are you in the mood for?" the demon asked, being sure to make the evening special for her. He had already planned out sixteen different areas in responce to this question, he knew how important a first date was to women, having done this thousands of times. His eyes seemed to glow like an emerald colored fire after that kiss, he could tell that it made her genuinly happy, which gave him far more power than it would have, had he used demon powers to inspire the happiness. He could tell that this was simply adding to the hypnotic effect of his eyes, as the fleshlings eyes were fixated with awe while staring into them.

chanellelynn

Calmina pondered his question, wanting this evening to turn out different than most of her first dates which ended up usually in the garbage. She wasnt hungry, at least not for food. At this thought she giggled and looked straight at Charlie with lustful eyes, hoping he was picking up on her subtlety. "Lets go to the bar insted, I want to have fun," She ran her finger up his chest to his chin, where her finger turned into a come hither reply. They walked down the block to Reggies bar, at this point Calmina wasnt worried about running into anyone she knew, cause soon she was to be drunk and not remember.

Anpu

As the fleshling led him into the bar, Helphatrax swiftly generated a wallet, ID, and currency into his pocket. '$1,000 should be enough' the demon thought to himself, underestimating the number greatly as no two people could possibly go through $1,000 of alcohol in one night. The two sat down in a booth. "So, Beautiful, what do you want to drink?" Helphatrax asked, giving her another sensual kiss.

chanellelynn

"Since I know this bar better than you, " She studied him with her finger, pointing at his face, "i'll order." Calmina waved over one of the waitresses, she waltzed over happy to see her  and smiled, "Heya Cal! Your ex dodged his tab again, sounds like another blacklisting might happen," the girl flipped her hair  revealing great brown eyes on her slim face. her name tag said Missy but her real name was Melissa. Melissa pulled out her notepad and leaned onto their table like she always did with common customers. In Calmina's case, a common distress call.
"I'll have an apple margurita hun, my friend here will start off small. Rum and coke please."  Calmina turned her head to Charlie, giving him a smirk like he better like it or else. "I dont expect to drink a lot tonight, I just need to loosen up is all," she leaned backwards and placed herself sideways to the boothes table, laying out on the seat. Charlie sat across from her, looking less relaxed but she was feeling quite happy sitting where she was. The blouse Calmina was wearing had unbuttoned itself to reveal some of her chest, she didnt care, it was late and they were in a bar.

Anpu

"Rum and coke huh?" the fiend smirked at her. Helphatrax leaned in and kissed her on the base of the neck, using one hand to gently caress the under side of her chin. "Ya coulda atleast TRIED to not know my favorite drink." he said in jest. In actuallity, rum and coke was indeed the demons favorite drink, there was just something about the combination that he liked, but he couldn't tell what it was. The drink was much like this fleshling, he enjoyed her, but couldn't tell exactly WHY he enjoyed her. "So, if your gonna take the liberty of ordering, I'M going to take the liberty of getting the tab, before you decide to do that too." Helphatrax said to her with a wink "After all, a beautiful girl shouldn't have to pay for her own fun...that's her mans job." the demon said, rubbing her cheeck with a smile, sending tiny wave of lust straight to all of her sensual areas.

chanellelynn

Calmina accidently forgot to compose herself as she giggled like a school girl, Melissa looked at her like she was crazy, Calmina noticed and grabbed Charlies hand and smiled, "ok, as you wish." she closed her eyes and smiled like a child.

The two were already on their second round when Calmina started to feel the buzz her drink gave her, she wasnt ever a big drinker just due to the fact how much it bothered her with Richard. Melissa often came by to check up on the two, hoping to get more drink orders but her attempts were foiled by Calmina's wooing over Charlie. She was now sitting next to him where he sat in the booth. She wasnt drunk but easily persuaded to act like it. her arms were wrapped around his body, but no where near places she could go.
Something told her she couldnt let anything happen, not like that, not tonight.

Anpu

Helphatrax smiled into the fleshlings eyes. Envying her ability to become intoxicated, as a demon her was immune to such effects. Although he had practiced acting the part many times, and had become quite convincing. "So, Calmina" the demon began after their fourth round of drinks "Were you thinking of spending all night here or did you want me to walk you home?" he asked pointing at the clock, which said it was currently 9:00 at night. The fiend caressed her cheek with his other hand, sending another large wave of lust into her, as large as the one he had sent into her while she was in the restroom at the coffee shop.

chanellelynn

Calmina struggled in her seat, she was already past tipsy and well loosened up. She tried not to listen to her gut feeling about just attacking him, hoping to god he was a gentleman. "Go home? psssffffffffffbbbt, I dont have work tommarrow," She downed another shot of whatever he had given her, quite possibly one of his drinks she grabbed. It went down smoother than it would sober so she was happy. "look," Calmina began to talk but her finger caught her attention, the fuzziness of it made her giggle until snapping back into reality, "Hey, what do you want to do?" she leaned her head on his shoulder, thinking of putting her hands in her pockets and hoping thats exactly what they were doing.

Anpu

"Well, I know what I WAN'T to do" Helphatrax began, giving her a gentle kiss. "But that would be un-ethical of both of us...we're both drunk...and it's only our first date." with each pause, he scrunched his eyes closed as if trying to make his eyes stop being fuzzy. "So I think I should walk you safe, and make sure your home the whole way." he purposefully mixed up the sentence to continue his charade. With another sensual kiss, the demon sent one more powerfu wave of lust, knowing that it would make her want him...but his plan was to make her wait...tonight atleast. "Just point the direction to your house." He said with another kiss, carying her out the door in his arms, one arm holding her torso and the other with her legs draped over it, while making sure her arms were around him.

chanellelynn

Melissa watched Charlie pick Calmina up with a swoop, she didnt notice how well he did it even with many drinks under his belt. The waitress laughed and thanked him as they both exited into the starlit night. She didnt want to go home, home reminded her of reality but her body gave up. Calmina layed in his arms limp and smiling, once in a while she would coo with her head upside down over his big burly arms. "weee hehehehehe, hahah youre strong, " Calmina pinched his arm  with a free hand, she could stop smiling or laughing making it obvious she was a loose drunk. "Hiccup!" her whole body bounced as she started to become gaseous. "oh boy, dont shake me too much mister, im one pretty drink you dont want to end up on the floor, " Calminas head swung from side to side as he carried her through the park and home. She wasnt sure how he knew where she lived but it didnt matter at this point, he was putting her in a safe place. "Thank you, I do hope we see each other again," she slurred. All she could do was stand in one place and smile at Charlie, the waves of drunk swayed her into the door giggling, "hahhahahaha." a snort came out of her nose ending the waves of laughing. Aserious look came upon Calmina's face as she decided to kiss him with passion.

"please dont leave," she asked, she waited for his responce.

Anpu

"As you wish." Helphatrax answered, giving her a passionate kiss, filling every ounce of her body with lust. He held onto her waist to keep her from falling. As soon as the fleshling oppened the door, he followed her into the house, closed and locked the door and swooped her up again. "So, which way to your room?" the fiend asked, following his question with another passionate kiss.

chanellelynn

Calmina's giggles started again, she tried to suppress them with her hand but needed to remove it to speak, "I...haha...MY room is over there, I dont know where youre going mister." Calmina winked at Charlie, she had morals and ethics but her subtlety was horrible. She knew what her body wanted , she knew exactly, one night of romance would kill her more than a hangover in the morning she was sure. Conscience was buried underneath a mound of drunk, unable to string Calmina in the right direction, she hoped that Charlie made the right choice until date 2 at least.

Anpu

"Well, beautiful, I was hoping to be on the coutch." Helphatrax said with another kiss. "I did already say that it would be very un-ethical for us to do anything on our first date, especially when drunk." he added. The demon carried her to her room and took her shoes off for her, laying her under the covers of her bed. "Goodnight, beautiful." Helphatrax said with one final, overpoweringly lust filled, kiss. He left the room and headed for the kitchen, to decide what breakfast to make for the fleshling in the morning. He deciding that eggs, french toast, sausage, and bacon with coffee was a good idea since that seemed to be popular amongst humans. He closed his eyes, to place the guise of sleep...just incase his fleshling decided to come out of her room.

chanellelynn

Something told her body that it couldnt sleep, her legs twitched underneath the covers. Obviously her brain wanted sleep but nothing else apart of her.
Calmina looked at her digital clock, 3 am...so she did pass out, great, why wasnt she still asleep?
A fuzziness had fogged her eyesight as she sat up in bed to only stare at her blank white wall that seemed to block her vision of the door. She could feel her body still in a drunk stupor as she stood up and attempted to walk only to fall into the wall in front of her. "ow..." Calmina grabbed her forehead where the wall hit, not a hard fall but enough to jolt the rest of her body awake. She held onto the wall for support as she turned the corner to leave the bedroom and into the living room where she hoped Charlie was. She couldnt remember anything from a few hours ago except for the fact he decided to crash here after somehow getting her into bed.

Charlie's legs hung over the side of her worn couch, he was definately bigger than the seating she had. Expected. She could barely lounge on the thing herself.
She quietly crept next to the wall for support into the kitchen, where a small lamp clicked on, revealing her hand had done so. Her tummy rumbled from not eating, no wonder she was drunker than a skunk. Something had to be in her fridge so she opened it.
The following was in her fridge, though how old she couldnt recall; bread, jam, milk, eggs, syrup and an old box of cookies that she thought might taste good if her milk wasnt questionable.
Calmina took the bread and jam which were mold free, and made a quick sandwich. She didnt know how long it took her to find the butter knife, and make the sandwich but she could barely make out the 4:20 am numbers on her microwave when she had finished. The sandwich tasted amazing on her tastebuds after a long night of sweet and sour drinks on her pallette. A few giggles escaped her full mouth when she noticed that Charlie wasn't making the usual sleeping sounds. Though, it did look the part.

Anpu

Helphatrax heard his fleshlings giggle. He poped up in mock surprise of the sound, looking at the sandwitch in her hand "I hope that isn't going to spoil your appetite, I was going to cook for you as soon as the sun came up." He said, sounding groggy. the demon rubbed his eyes and walked over to Calmina. He gave her a kiss on the cheek as she took a bite of her sandwitch, sending a tiny wave of giddiness through her, not his usual tactic, but he knew that once in a while giddiness went hand in hand with lust. His hand gently caressed from her cleavage up to her chin as he kissed her, sending not a sensation, but rather supressing her instinct some more, something that can't be felt. When his hand reached her chin, he made her look into his eyes. His eye's seemed to be glowing again, their hypnotic effect taking further hold on his fleshling. With another kiss, he walked her back to her room and closed the door as he left. His stomache rumbled...he needed to feed. He opened the door again "I need to go for a little while, my niece is drunk and needs a ride home from a party." He scoffed as he said it, making sure Calmina heard the disaproval in his voice. Closing the door once more, he walked out of the house and swiftly reverted back to his true, invisible, form. He turned his upper body armor into a cloud of mist and sent it skyward, revealing his abdominal mouth. He flew around the city and located a homeless man, someone nobody would miss. He landed next to the worthless creature. He imatiently held his hand out to the man, his fingers pointed skyward and his palm facing the mans chest. "Defungo!" the demon said with force, releasing a cloud of pitch black energy that tore the creatures soul from it's body. He quickly grabbed the soul, and began to devour it. When he was finished, he looked down at the corpse. It was stiff, and looked as though it had been dead for weeks. Defungo...one of the latin words for 'die'. He didn't like to use obvious magic, but he needed to feed, and he was far too impatient at the moment to wait for the creature to kill itself. He flew back to Calminas house and transformed back into 'Charlie'. He had been gone for two hours, but he walked into the house and looked around. Calmina was stil asleep...good. He started cooking the breakfast that he knew would take about another hour, Setting a cell phone that he'd materialized down on the counter, after using his power to place a message from his 'niece'...just in case Calmina needed any form of proof to believe him, that shouldn't be nececary, since he had supressed her instinct and filled her with feelings of hapiness, trust, and lust...but it's better to be safe.

chanellelynn

Calmina finished her sandwich in silence, it wasnt hard to accept he had to leave, not as much as it wouldve been if they slept together. After eating all that was there, she felt satisfied and went to the bathroom, where she felt even better after peeing for 5 minutes.
The bed was her next goal, she anticipated having to hold herself up, but now she was able to walk a straighter line without falling over. Happy, she hopped into bed and fell back asleep much easier than it was to wake up.

A few hours went by, Calmina only knew this because the light outside was filled with the sun, and her clock said 6 am. Her first thought was, oh, no work but then it hit her, Charlie spent the night. Smells of food entered the bedroom, Calmina noticed she didnt close the door on her way in so she clearly saw someone in her kitchen cooking. She rubbed her eyes and made her way to the living room, all the while wearing an overlarge t shirt that her ex forgot, it hung well below her butt so no need for pants.

"Smells good, I didnt think I had anything in my kitchen that could smell like that, " Calmina leaned over Charlies pan of food, it looks like meat but she hadnt seen any meat in a while, her food budget was barely enough. "That was nice of you, to get food," Calmina kissed Charlie on the cheek, and grabbed a glass for some water.

Anpu

"Well, I can't have such a beautiful girl going hungry, can I?" Helphatrax said. He gave her back a soft brush with hi hand as she walked by. "I made coffee for you, by the way." the demon said, pointing to the fresh pot. "Ok, breakfast is finished." Helphatrax said, placing a large quantity of each type of food he'd made on a plate for his fleshling, and gave himself an equal amount, noting that there would still be enough left over if Calmina wanted more. He had over ten thousand years of cooking experience, having figured out rather quickly that if you cook good food for a woman, it will simply make her like you more...so he knew the food would be good. "So, how is it?" he asked as Calmina was between bites.

chanellelynn

She had a mouthful when she began to reply but quickly shut herself up, knowing full well what bad manners equal.  She caressed his hand and watched him take his share, but not eating any. "Its amazing," she took another bite of the delicious food, none of which she could afford on her salary.

Anpu

Helphatrax gave her a smile and began to eat. "So, did you have anything you wanted to do today?" the demon began when breakfast was gone. He caressed her shoulders for a bit before picking up her dishes to go clean the mess he'd made from cooking. "Or did you want to just spend the day cooped up at home?" he looked back at her, waiting his fleshlings answer with dimly glowing emerald eyes.

chanellelynn

"I want to do something crazy but I dont know what," Calmina muttered as she ate, not wanting to seem like a pig. She watched Charlie eat, it was interesting to have a breakfast with someone after being alone. She studied him and his ways of eating, it wasnt different or the same as everyone else she met, but normal.
Calmina finished her food, stuffed, wondering wether or not he was expecting her to eat more on top of the feist he gave her.

"This time you choose buddy," she played with her fork, it flung food across the table and she laughed, triggering the slight hangover that she was trying to forget about.

Anpu

Observing the obvious headache that his fleshling had, Helphatrax poured her a cup of coffee. "Here, this'll help." he said, handing her the cup. "I was thinking we should go to a carnival or something...after your hangover is gone." after he said this, the demon gave her a passionate kiss, sending another small wave of giddiness through her. "And after that, we can actually go out for diner tonight." he added with a smile. "Does that sound crazy enough for you? or should we end the day with something a little more..." he gave her another passionate kiss, sending a huge wave of lust through her "exotic?" he finished, staring into her eyes.

chanellelynn

She took the cup of coffee and hid behind it, trying not to blush in frotn of him. Her shirt began to ride up revealing the underwear she had on from the night before, quickly pulling the shirt down to hide it. "ive never been, whats it like?" she sipped her coffee, hoping he didnt get any ideas, or so she wanted to hope for.

Anpu

"You've never been to a carnival?" the demon asked, honestly dumbfounded. Every human he'd ever met that was around Calmina's age had been to a carnival at least once. "I'm not going to tell you, that'd take away from the surprise of the experience. So as soon as you feel ready to go, that's where we're goin'." Helphatrax said, taking note on her previous reactions. He came up behind her and started rubbing her shoulders, sending in a slow stream of sensual feeling into her and kissing the back of her neck. He slid a hand downward and gave her a firm squeeze on her butt, sending in another large wave of lust through her as well. After the butt squeeze, his hand went back to rubbing her shoulder again. "So, just let me know when you're ready to head out, and we'll go." the demon said softly as he kissed the base of her neck again, sending a light wave of complience into her.

chanellelynn

She sheilded her butt after he began to rub her shoulders again, never a man actually smacked it.
"Im ready as soon as Im dressed," Calmina sipped her coffee, and with her newfound sense of happiness she decided to do so fast.

Calmina had already taken a shower and began getting dressed within the last half hour between shower and breakfast, she was suprising herself even more these days. The shower especially suprised her, Charlie made Calmina feel amazing, without his touch.

Once she was dressed, Calmina hopped into the kitchen, already her hangover to a low hum. She wanted to get the day rolling, not caring that the previous day probably made it even more gloomy outside since it never rained. She grabbed her purse before realizing she forgot an important thing, her BirthControl...
"Oh Charlie, please forgive me, I forgot to take my medicine." Calmina rushed into the bathroom, she had neglected to take it the night before, always careful but took the mistake of forgetting a day. What if they did it? She didnt want to think of the consequences.

They both headed out the door as soon as she finished  her business. The day was sunny, better than expected but seemed rather cold until she wrapped herself into Charlie's chest.

Anpu

Helphatrax and his fleshling arived at a carnival that was scheduled to leave town the following week, he watched her eyes light up with excitement as she looked at all of the rides and the food stands. "So, it's 11:00 am, and we have until 8:00 pm...which ride to you wanna go on first?" he asked after buying special barcoded bracelets that allowed them to go on all of the rides for free, and clasping Calminas onto her wrist for her, and held his hand out for her to take it and lead him to wherever she wanted to go to.