Resident Evil Eroge (Applications Closed)

Started by Vercile, April 01, 2014, 07:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vercile

Strangefate,

QuoteI think I'd personally rather have that be done by each player's preference myself

Besides not knowing how I'd implement some player's having it and some players not, it sounds like a hell of a hassle. Also that it wouldn't be quite square if some people had one and others did not. As the Orgasm Bar would determine when your character orgasms based on factors in the game and what effects it might have. Thus why I put up the poll. We can have them and I can implement them so everyone has it or I won't and people can have there orgasm whenever they with depending on the scene. Having it would make the game play a little harder on everyone but have a sense of pleasurable dread, or the game would be simpler and not have that. I know it's a bit premature to suggest it so that's why I'm working on the draft(s) now.

QuoteEnemies will consist of both T/G-Virus AND Las Plagas.

This will include a large variety, including Giant Spiders, Lickers (~.^), Hunters, Chimera, Dogs, Crimson Head Zombies, Plants, Leeches, Huge Snakes, Freakish BOW's (Re4 stuff).
Etc.

Vercile

Verse Information & Applications up

System/Rules draft pending

SheerFantasia

Just wanted to say I'm still interested but have been very busy these past few days, will be back to normal posting next week.

Vercile

Awesome, Please vote if you haven't already.

Lockepick

I voted 'No' for the Orgasm bar -- but if we changed the concept to an Arousal Bar, I would agree yes.

The idea of limiting when I and can't get off doesn't seem relevant. Frankly, if some giant Cerberus is raping me -- I'm not sure why my orgasm even factors in. It doesn't mean he's going to stop and cuddle with me because I got off.

Now an Arousal Bar would force the character to stop fighting and get into whatever terrible thing was happening to them.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Vercile

lockepick,

It's more in relation to being Stunned in regards to the system/rules and fr erotic funsies in the role play and game.
How many times have you been able to dodge hostile entities while mid orgasm?
I do somewhat agree and that's why I left it up to the group in form of democracy.

Vercile

Drafted Rules have been posted! (Page 1, Post 1) I welcome questions and comments

SheerFantasia

Okay.  I'm back for regular posting now!  I was going to say sign me up for Wesker, but seems like the role been taken in the interim.  Is there anything I need to be preparing for? (character sheets, etc... ?)

Vercile

SheerFantasia,
I have only received applications for Hunk as far as Characters go. Also all you need to do is send me a filled application, the applicaiton  sheet should be within the first few posts in the thread.

Everyone,
I have posted weapons up under the rules.

Lockepick

Rules look like a good start!

I'll put a claim on Billy Coen -- assuming we're not allowing OCs?

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Vanetias

I've known of the D20 system, but I not sure on how do I use it on the Eliquily Dice System... :-X

MiraMirror

I can finally post in here!  (I totally wasn't watching this for two days.)

I like the idea, and at the risk of sounding derpy, do we have to play the actual characters in the first post? I've played some RE games before, but I'm not particularly confident in my ability to "stay true" to an established character like that, and would love to play an OC  if at all possible.

Do the characters know exactly what's going on? Are they aware of the new variation of the G-Virus?
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Garuss Vakarian

*NPC playing, co gm swoops in to save the day.* For now, we are mainly looking for canons. Sorry, just how it is. I understand the appeal to play a OC. Especially when others are playing some of those awesome canons we would love to be with. But, for now we are strictly Canon, with the only difference being an original and erotic take on the plot.

Now if you want some. Ehem. Possible action with a more feminine BOW. Give me a pm. That I can try and help you with. :P . As for non canon characters. Well, you would have to take on a role such as mine: Playing npc's. But it is mainly acting as the Zombies, and B.O.W's. With possibly the occasional human element? I believe I also take on hench men and the villain. But unsure. ^_^;

MiraMirror

Well, it's less that I want to see an OC with those canon characters, and more like "feeling uncomfortable playing an established character with tons of backstory" There's always that sense of "am I playing this character correctly" to worry about.

I might bite the bait, though...

Garuss Vakarian

Ah, well ya there is that to. But honestly. Even if some one felt like they can not do a character justice. You can not deny the appeal to have your own character up against a canon. I dont deny it. :P Oc x Canon is awesome. And yes, I play canons openly! I can not count how many female Rp'ers I have swooned as the Charming Garuss Vakarian. ;) My name sake. Any way, point is: I believe you. You dont feel comfortable, it's fine. Your not the only one. But you and I both know we would love to put our feet in the shoes of a OC thats all nice and cozy with Clair Redfield or Jill Valentine. ;) . None the less. I am a firm believer that a character is just a character. So when ever I hear some one say they dont feel like they can do the character justice.  ::) I roll my eyes and say "Suuuure." why? Give it time, you will eventually learn that you 'can'. It's really not that hard. For some it just require's a bit of experience to learn just how easy it really can be. (As long as your familiar with the character I mean.)

Any way. If you want my advice. Play Chris. He is practically a blank slate. A walking meat wagon of muscle that can use some true character growth for a change.  Or vie for Agent Hunk. Who has no real character to begin with, besides: Always being the only man to make it out of a mission. Every one that goes with him ends up dead. Most agents view it as their death sentence to ever venture with him.

Glad you got the bait. ;) I make tempting offers.

Vercile

Everyone,

Hello all, firstly I'd like to apologize for not being tentative to E as I have been sick this week. I'm still a bit bleh so bare with me.
Secondly I'd like to thank everyone for their interest and applications, and  a special thanks to Garuss Vakarian for his Co-GM'ing.
Moving on to the group role play here, A-h-h-h-h-h- hem, to reiterate what Garuss Vakarian has touched upon, yes I do prefer the main cast to be canon. But as it seems to be evolving in the interest department, I am considering adding a few things as well as altering some of the rules. Things I'm just touching on myself will be Playable Bosses and maybe Playable Umbrella Mercenaries (For those interested in OC's).

As to date, being that it's my weekend I shan't be doing too much work on the game and it's set up, please be patient. Howeveer I will be reviewing everyone's application and hopefully getting back to them.

Please if you have any questions, voice them here, or directly to Garuss Vakarian or myself. Thank you.

MiraMirror

Well, the idea Garus mentioned is interesting, but I can't honestly say I'd prefer it over playing an OC.  I can go with either, though. ^^

Vercile

***Updates***

Updates are shown in bold in the rules/mechanics, I've also taken out AP and Changed OP to PP (Pleasure Points).
I'll also be adding if I haven't already, various locked doors and character special abilities.
Additionally, I've added a clothing rule.

Lockepick

I sent in an application and never heard back. Do I take that as a sign that I'm not in?

Strangefate

Quote from: lockepick on July 05, 2014, 09:09:55 PM
I sent in an application and never heard back. Do I take that as a sign that I'm not in?

I haven’t heard back on mine either so maybe they just haven’t replied to people yet.

Either that or we’re both in the reject pile.   :D
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Vercile

I'm working on a post here before tending to Applications, I'll have messages out to all who applied and showed interest TODAY

Vercile

Rules changed, See first post. text in Red is for GM Use.

MiraMirror

Just posting to express interest. Still interested in playing either an OC or a B.O.W. like the co-GM had mentioned to me.

Vercile

I will add Mercenaries/Survivors (OC's) once I get 1-2 more Canon Character choices. I'm yet to receive 1SAZ's Application for Leon.... either that or it suffered a +1 to it's deletion by mistake.
You're welcome to take on a Boss! PM me your interest in Bosses if that's you're route. Otherwise you can help Co-GM with Garuss by Splitting Rooms or something.

Vercile

GAME PLAY

The style is the same as my Mission to Zebes style which as Follows. Note: you should do your rolls before doing the role play section, even though the post format is: CS>RP>ROLLS, the way you go about it is CS>ROLLS>RP. Asking me why will give you an answer of "because this format looks better but does not render the actual in-game play the same". Or something like that.

Character Sheet

Role Play

Rolls

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
[+hr+] will create a line (without the Plus Symbols of course).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXAMPLE: Shooting

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character: Jill Valentine <---- Pictures looking to be 250 in height, as well as either to the right or left depending on what's designated to you.
HP - 100%                                               
PP - 75%
Equip: Handgun (10/10) <---- Bracketed Number represents Current Ammo out of maximum Ammo
BODY - 3
MIND - 4
SPIRIT - 2

Handgun Ammo x50 <---- Number represents quantity of Item (x50 = 50 Bullets)
Green Herb x2
First Aid Spray x1
Magnum (7/7) <---- Bracketed Number represents Current Ammo out of maximum Ammo
(Empty) <---- Represents an empty Slot
(Empty)                                                                                   v----Also gaps between each 'hr' line and text should be Three Lines----v

Jill
Shoots
into
the
crowd
of
Zombies.

Target: Zombies
Type: Shooting (MIND)
Equip: Handgun (9/10) <---- Note that in the roll section (this section) of the/your post is the resolved ammo after attacking, regardless of a MISS or HIT.
Roll: 3 HIT <---- Link your rolls and play fair, players found cheating will be dismissed.
Damage: 1 <---- Remember your Shooting Damage is resolved at Weapon Damage.

EXAMPLE 2: Sexual Combat & Orgasms

Character: Jill Valentine
HP - 100%                                               
PP - 100%
Equip: Handgun (10/10)
BODY - 3
MIND - 4
SPIRIT - 2

Handgun Ammo x50
Green Herb x2
First Aid Spray x1
Magnum (7/7)
(Empty)
(Empty)                                                                                   

Jill
Screams
as
she
hits
her
orgasm.

Target: None
Type: Sexual Combat
Equip: Handgun (9/10)
Roll: 3 FAIL
Damage: None

The Following Posts will be the Same or Similar until the character Escapes Sexual Combat or Sexual Combat is Resolved Naturally. Escaping renders the character free but unable to attack that turn, Naturally resolved ends the same way. NPC's are able to target that Character again however.

EXAMPLE 3: Consensual Character Sex

HP - 100%                                               
PP - 50%
BODY - 3
MIND - 4
SPIRIT - 2

Handgun Ammo x50
Green Herb x2
First Aid Spray x1
Magnum (7/7)
(Empty)
(Empty)                                                                                   

Jill
moans
as
she
ride
Chris'
cock.

Target: None
Type: Safe Room Sex
Equip: None
Roll: None

This Can be NC based on a Character's Infection OR it can Be Consensual Based on a character's PP %.

EXAMPLE 4: Non-Consensual Character Sex

HP - 100%                                               
PP - 50%
BODY - 3
MIND - 4
SPIRIT - 2

Handgun Ammo x50
Green Herb x2
First Aid Spray x1
Magnum (7/7)
(Empty)
(Empty)                                                                                   

Jill
winces
as
Chris
Forces
Himself
On
Her.

Target: None <---- In this instance Chris' player would Target "Jill Valentine"
Type: Safe Room Sex
Equip: None
Roll: None <---- Note that you cannot escape NC Sex scenes with other players (Including Wesker)