Mag's Group Ideas (Looking for Females)

Started by ReanimateMagnus, March 24, 2012, 07:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReanimateMagnus

Terrestrial Abandonment

The story would take place on a newly colonized planet by humans. Our team lands and begins to terraform the land beneath a dome that was artificially made. My character would be the engineer there to ensure that the dome doesn't let the harsh mostly sulfur air into kill the entire stock of humans we have in stasis in order to create a stable population on the planet.

At some point during construction the normal team of 8 has a conflict with one of the members. He has gone insane, not being able to handle being light years away from planet earth has left him with no clear thought other than to kill everyone. He ends up destroying the population with the exception of those in the rp. Now with diminishing supplies and few people to enormous tasks they must survive and manage somehow.

Characters could include.
Pilot
Biochemist
Military Enforcer
Assistant Engineer
Leader

The Blood Master

Let me preface this rp with the fact that I still role play this as a dominant character. The scenario would be thus, a vampire master has taken upon himself to become a slave trainer for both fun/lust and for a certain particular reason. In this world there are dragons and once a vampire has tasted dragons blood it is almost instantaneously addictive. In such the vampire master, who I've named Fynn, trades slaves for dragons blood.

Once he has trained a slave enough in whatever the buyer wants he trades them off. Now here's where the group comes in. Sometimes he gets more than one slave. You two or more, find out that he is much more kinder with you than all previous masters are, he does this because what he wants out of you is just for you to be a better slave, not for his own lust. In such he is much kinder when it comes to eating, dressing, and over all sex.

This causes you and your fellow slaves to have a sort of want or need to stay. Thus begins a competition to persuade him into keeping you. All kinks can be considered in this and no considered. I'm willing to do some things to one and not the other if that happens to arise. Look at my o/o page in my sig to see more about what I already wont do, it's not much though.

End of the World

This one is hard to do because I'm so particular about the details of the apocalypse. There stands a lone man in a small fort that once housed hundreds of people, he is now the last man in his fort at the apocalypse. The last few dying off from disease and wounds. Travelers stop by many times but his customs are strange and he has a very high stock of food and clean water but is so paranoid that he never lets anyone in who is armed. So he always has the upper hand. Also the entry is caged off so even if you got in you would still be in a cage, but that is where he trades his goods. Always giving himself the better of the upper hands. Lately though he has been asked to take slaves in exchange for goods and food. Now he has to train them not to just eat all of his food and water. It seems he didn't get the better end of the deal.

Demon Lord

With great power comes great attraction. Being the Demon Lord Oda meant he had to deal with all the politics and warfare, picking a suitable wife was not on his list of things to do. Ambition was his weakness but second to that was women. He could deal with tactics, swords, logic but when it came to women he could never settle down. He meets people along his path to becoming the first to unite Japan. This story would be more of a love triangle between him and two other women. It would be based on ancient Japanese history but nothing real so you wouldn't have to know anything in order to rp this.

NEW Rogue Giant

A rogue gas giant (planet) has been detected and heading towards earth. Scientists predict that within 30 years it will knock not only earth but mars out of orbit. This sends much of earth into a frenzy trying to either cope with what's going on, or find a means to move to Titan. My character could be anything from a scientist to a vampire who does not wish to die yet and has to either get aboard the spaceship without a physical or financing a ship himself. This is really open ended and can be discussed. I have plenty of ideas so just PM me, or post here.

Post or PM if interested.

Wishfulfiller

Greetings Mag,
I'm posting to express interest in Terrestrial abandonment, as I have taken a liking to the idea and would love to fill in a role with a character which is young, inexperienced and suffering from lack of self-confidence; as this would be her first field assignment after training. Will post a full CS should I be accepted and should the RP take place.

Thanks.

ReanimateMagnus

lore

I like the idea of the blood master, and the tense dynamic that would come of the competitive atmosphere and urgency to stay.

ReanimateMagnus

Added Demon Lord.

Still looking for all.

Sarah Morgan

I'd be interested in the blood master scenario too, if Lore is still interested.

Miroque

I would be intrested on the End of the World storyline.

ReanimateMagnus

ReanimateMagnus

Inari

I like the look of the demon lord rp. ;)

Question: Would the females be human or monster?

ReanimateMagnus

It's open for discussion but originally the idea was for the female to be human.

Red Stella

The Rogue Giant scenario has piqued my interest.